Qingdao Sigma Chemical Co., Ltd (International, US, EU, Canada and Australia domestic

Qsc simpaaa, up off ur knees buddy. Fucken suspect. You saying I’m lying, I’d show you the seizure notices if you weren’t just a little parasite, not worth my time . Wipe your chin champ
You stated that you were left with an empty wallet and no drugs and I quoted a post that you have had a successful delivery. I wrongly assumed that you meant that had all your orders seized.

You could have responded that I your post was for the most recent order but you chose to insult.

Grow up you fucking kiddos, this ain't a dick measuring competition nor who spews the most shit. I bet most of you would end up with a barbell up your ass if you said those words face to face.

I was wrong, move on.

You stated that you were left with an empty wallet and no drugs and I quoted a post that you have had a successful delivery. I wrongly assumed that you meant that had all your orders seized.

You could have responded that I your post was for the most recent order but you chose to insult.

Grow up you fucking kiddos, this ain't a dick measuring competition nor who spews the most shit. I bet most of you would end up with a barbell up your ass if you said those words face to face.

I was wrong, move on.

How fucking dare you reply so maturely!

Ignore narta...he's just the latest resident QSC dicksucker.

Who would go out of their way, searching up old posts, to try and discredit a fellow Meso member sharing a real problem they had with a source?

I don't think he's a shill, just another one of these weirdos with the cocksucking gene that feels constantly compelled to white-knight their drug dealer like it's their home football team. I'll never understand it.

Who would go out of their way, searching up old posts, to try and discredit a fellow Meso member sharing a real problem they had with a source?

I don't think he's a shill, just another one of these weirdos with the cocksucking gene that feels constantly compelled to white-knight their drug dealer like it's their home football team. I'll never understand it.

He has 29 total posts, half of them are on this thread. But you are right, for someone like you, clicking 3 times is "going out of your way" since the most successful thing you have done in your life is breathing and you want an achievement award for that.

Now go on, insult me one more time so I can give a fuck :eek:

P.S. What you don't get is that for me qsc is a black market drug dealer. I give him money, he gives me PEDs. He has some rules that I need to follow and as with any transaction of this nature things can go sideways.

For you young bloods on the other hand, you think he is Amazon cs. You think that a package is seized by one of the strictest customs in the world (Australia) is a failure of some kind and you will give him a bad rep. Well guess what, most of us, living in the rest of the world, can get stuff pretty much easily and we are not going to judge @Qingdao Sigma Chemicals success by what is happening in a known problematic customs situation.

Last edited:
He has 29 total posts, half of them are on this thread. But you are right, for someone like you, clicking 3 times is "going out of your way" since the most successful thing you have done in your life is breathing and you want an achievement award for that.

No go on, insult me one more time so I can give a fuck :eek:
U mean give no fucks haha brother it's much into been in this post in a while what's all happened over the past month

U mean give no fucks haha brother it's much into been in this post in a while what's all happened over the past month
I would give a fuck but...

GIF by Inglenook Marketplace

Another perfect delivery from qs ordered end of october, parcel already reached me in austria. Thanks. Looking forward to the tablets I ordered yesterday.

Yeah. It’s not that he was wrong. It’s that he bothered to take the time to dig through the man’s post history in some weird attempt to suck QSC’s small cock. I’ve seen a lot of that and unless there’s a monetary incentive I don’t understand the point of the tireless defense of QSC that he’s diligently put forth all throughout this thread. I fucking hate fanboys of any kind.

Not that my opinion matters as much as others because post count. I’ll work on that post count thing. I need to spend more time making posts on an Internet forum to increase my cred lol

Anyone have any tricks for getting the phone verification sent on alibaba? I can't get it to send the code and I can't talk to a fucking human to verify so I can pay my damn order.