Qingdao Sigma Chemical Co., Ltd (International, US, EU, Canada and Australia domestic

I haven’t had issues with any other supplier.

I have a mate who runs ugl with inside info from customs how to beat them atm I passed that info onto qsc to ensure my packs cleared, well at least a majority. But they have a better understanding of my customs than customs workers in my country? In my eyes spending thousands with no result is failure.

I’m really not sure what’s so hard to grasp here, and hopefully my post saves some other aussies some cash. Because he refuses to do any sort of stealth or discreet shipping but still sends and they just get caught. Because he doesn’t care, he still gets his money. Simple

The only reason you’re sticking up for him when people have real and verified problems with this source is in hopes he gives you a pat on the back and throws you a free bag one day.
Well you live in one of the strictest countries customs wise. Since this source can't deliver at an acceptable rate you should change sources. Simple as that.
I too have had problems in the past and lost some money. Sucks and it ain't right, but we are still talking about illegal substances here.

I have made a wrong assumption in your case and that's what started all this back and forth shitshow.

Best of luck with whoever you choose to supply you.

Email him/her. They said a long time ago when they apologised that they wouldn’t be as active on here.
I didn’t see that post. Thanks

Let me clarify though, they have been promptly responding to the emails I send them.

I’m a bit skeptical of this source. Sure I see some people here vouching for QSC but they could just be shills for all I know. My personal experience is that I paid for my order over two weeks ago and after multiple emails with QSC, no tracking number available and no shipment and no response. I will update if I ever receive my order but so far, I’d advise anyone to find another source, QSC is not good.

I’m a bit skeptical of this source. Sure I see some people here vouching for QSC but they could just be shills for all I know. My personal experience is that I paid for my order over two weeks ago and after multiple emails with QSC, no tracking number available and no shipment and no response. I will update if I ever receive my order but so far, I’d advise anyone to find another source, QSC is not good.
As someone who's bought from QSC(and multiple other sources) and is regular on this thread. I'd say you better give it some time before coming to conclusions and if I remember correctly the rep has said he won't answering mails for a while.

It seems like he's back now.

As someone who's bought from QSC(and multiple other sources) and is regular on this thread. I'd say you better give it some time before coming to conclusions and if I remember correctly the rep has said he won't answering mails for a while.

It seems like he's back now.
I haven’t come to a conclusion. Just warning people that replies are slow to nonexistent and it isn’t just for a few days. Most sources reply within a few days and provide tracking within days too but for QSC, it’s been two weeks. And would you trust a source who doesn’t respond or provide at least a tracking for two weeks? I understand not having tracking for a few days but two weeks? I will also update if/when I receive my order

I haven’t come to a conclusion. Just warning people that replies are slow to nonexistent and it isn’t just for a few days. Most sources reply within a few days and provide tracking within days too but for QSC, it’s been two weeks. And would you trust a source who doesn’t respond or provide at least a tracking for two weeks? I understand not having tracking for a few days but two weeks? I will also update if/when I receive my order
What country and shipping method did you chose?

Have I gave you any ETA or said that tracking will be available immediately for your stupid location? stop crying and wait, and be grateful I am sending to your country

I already didn't want to accept your order at first, you spammed my email so I can accept it, and now you are spamming my email to get the tracking. So yes you won't get any replies anymore and please do not contact me anymore.

Have I gave you any ETA or said that tracking will be available immediately for your stupid location? stop crying and wait, and be grateful I am sending to your country

I already didn't want to accept your order at first, you spammed my email so I can accept it, and now you are spamming my email to get the tracking. So yes you won't get any replies anymore and please do not contact me anymore.
Whoah chill man. You could have just told me an estimated ETA or that there’s no tracking instead of ignoring emails. Think about how a customer would feel if they paid for an order and immediately got ghosted with no tracking? You didn’t even confirm receipt of payment and having been burned by a few exit scams and seeing so many posts about others with same issue, how am I supposed to know this wasn’t another exit? I even said if I get my order I’ll edit my post and let everyone know you’re g2g but im just cautioning people of slow response and no tracking because that’s what I encountered.

Edit: I will say that QSC was nice and accommodating to help ship to a difficult country so this may be on me. If I get my package I’ll be sure to shill for him.

Last edited:
I even said if I get my order I’ll edit my post and let everyone know you’re g2g but im just cautioning people of slow response and no tracking because that’s what I encountered.
You wont be able to edit it. Editing can only be done for 20 minutes after the post was made, as far as I know.