Qingdao Sigma Chemical Co., Ltd (International, US, EU, Canada and Australia domestic

He has 29 total posts, half of them are on this thread. But you are right, for someone like you, clicking 3 times is "going out of your way" since the most successful thing you have done in your life is breathing and you want an achievement award for that.

Now go on, insult me one more time so I can give a fuck :eek:

P.S. What you don't get is that for me qsc is a black market drug dealer. I give him money, he gives me PEDs. He has some rules that I need to follow and as with any transaction of this nature things can go sideways.

For you young bloods on the other hand, you think he is Amazon cs. You think that a package is seized by one of the strictest customs in the world (Australia) is a failure of some kind and you will give him a bad rep. Well guess what, most of us, living in the rest of the world, can get stuff pretty much easily and we are not going to judge @Qingdao Sigma Chemicals success by what is happening in a known problematic customs situation.
These kids are so fucking dumb. QSC the goat

Anyone that has bought semaglutide tb500 bpc157 pt141 cam tell me the colour of the top of the vials? I have to resort to this to understand what is what.

Anyone that has bought semaglutide tb500 bpc157 pt141 cam tell me the colour of the top of the vials? I have to resort to this to understand what is what.
Semaglutide ordered from the international warehouse in August or July had light blue tops.

Please help, I have a Question on the NAD+ raw powder -100grams. Seems very very very economical if you Can you just bottle 1 gram of this raw powder in a small vial like an hgh vial size and add the bacteriostatic water and shoot it subq or inter muscular like advertised from peptide sources?? Can you do this? or is raw form NAD+ for oral or sub linqual only?

Please help, I have a Question on the NAD+ raw powder -100grams. Seems very very very economical if you Can you just bottle 1 gram of this raw powder in a small vial like an hgh vial size and add the bacteriostatic water and shoot it subq or inter muscular like advertised from peptide sources?? Can you do this? or is raw form NAD+ for oral or sub linqual only?
From what I understand, it needs to be put into vials and lyophilised if you're looking to use it like a peptide.

tb500 orange
Ok that one I got it!

My semaglutide of the first order has being transparent tops so I guess the transparent tops I have here is the semaglutide now it's a 50/50 between pt141 and ghkcu

Ahhaha FFS I don't wanna test it to find out ong

QSC came forward with an email and explained everything. Started bpc and tb500 today, let's hope it will help/fix my problem...

This

You don't have to have an account in order to make the transaction.
All got sorted out thankfully. Long story short I was trying to use Google pay through the link and ended up locking myself out. Now I see I didn't even have to get to that point thanks fellas

You stated that you were left with an empty wallet and no drugs and I quoted a post that you have had a successful delivery. I wrongly assumed that you meant that had all your orders seized.

You could have responded that I your post was for the most recent order but you chose to insult.

Grow up you fucking kiddos, this ain't a dick measuring competition nor who spews the most shit. I bet most of you would end up with a barbell up your ass if you said those words face to face.

I was wrong, move on.
Its not his fault man, hes Australian....

He has 29 total posts, half of them are on this thread. But you are right, for someone like you, clicking 3 times is "going out of your way" since the most successful thing you have done in your life is breathing and you want an achievement award for that.

Now go on, insult me one more time so I can give a fuck :eek:

P.S. What you don't get is that for me qsc is a black market drug dealer. I give him money, he gives me PEDs. He has some rules that I need to follow and as with any transaction of this nature things can go sideways.

For you young bloods on the other hand, you think he is Amazon cs. You think that a package is seized by one of the strictest customs in the world (Australia) is a failure of some kind and you will give him a bad rep. Well guess what, most of us, living in the rest of the world, can get stuff pretty much easily and we are not going to judge @Qingdao Sigma Chemicals success by what is happening in a known problematic customs situation.
I haven’t had issues with any other supplier.

I have a mate who runs ugl with inside info from customs how to beat them atm I passed that info onto qsc to ensure my packs cleared, well at least a majority. But they have a better understanding of my customs than customs workers in my country? In my eyes spending thousands with no result is failure.

I’m really not sure what’s so hard to grasp here, and hopefully my post saves some other aussies some cash. Because he refuses to do any sort of stealth or discreet shipping but still sends and they just get caught. Because he doesn’t care, he still gets his money. Simple

The only reason you’re sticking up for him when people have real and verified problems with this source is in hopes he gives you a pat on the back and throws you a free bag one day.

If I use 0.25 mg semaglutide per week, that means the 2 mg vial will last 8 weeks. Is it safe to use reconstituted semaglutide (in bac water in the fridge) for that long?

Is this rep on vacation or something? Seems to not be active recently. Not answering any questions in his thread