Qingdao Sigma Chemical Co., Ltd (International, US, EU, Canada and Australia domestic

I ordered reship (US) the 23rd it landed in the US on the 12th and expected delivery is the 17th. That's about how long I expected it would take so I'm happy with it!

same.
New method you just wait.
Feels awkward.
Ordered 25th and still waiting but hoping I get tracking soon.
The best thing to do is focus on meeting a goal within the time frame of your order.
Every time I place an order I set up a 4 week deadlift cycle. Focus on something else. Maybe grow a bonsai tree.

was that china post? I'm considering placing a large order china post, because I'm pushing 8 weeks domestic reship line.
QSC abruptly stopped the reship line to Canada mid November, I'm assuming because of seizure (hate to assume but) so perhaps message him and see if that's a possibility and if it was reshipped hence the wait

1st order placed 11/18 due for delivery tomorrow

2nd order placed 11/29 coming via FedEx. No update past label being created on 12/7 but I'm sure it will update soon.

Both ordered via US Domestic Reship.

For the current 63% purity batch, what comprises the remaining 37% impurities? Any possible toxicity from those impurities. Assuming its safe to consume, do we just use more to get to required effective dose of active material?

Will there be higher purity batch available once your current 63% purity batch is gone?

Thank you.
Ground up uyghur Muslims. Totally inert and also excellent source of protein!