Qingdao Sigma Chemical Co., Ltd (International, US, EU, Canada and Australia domestic

- Ordered Nov 9, landed Dec 15.
- Everything good, no labels though so kinda sketch not knowing if it’s the correct ester or mg.
- Missing 100 tabs of Nolva, (will update on how Qingdao handles this)

- Everything good, no labels though so kinda sketch not knowing if it’s the correct ester or mg.
Updating:
Qingdao only offered in store credit for my next order for the missing 100 tabs. So now I have a bunch of test and tren with no Nolva & if I want said Nolva I pay for shipping twice & wait 5-6 more weeks.
I would be cautious placing any orders over $1,000 with this source
Also, if you compete I would go a different route. The no labels is too risky & if you’re missing products (like me) you would be fucked on a tight timeline.

Updating:
Qingdao only offered in store credit for my next order for the missing 100 tabs. So now I have a bunch of test and tren with no Nolva & if I want said Nolva I pay for shipping twice & wait 5-6 more weeks.
Also, if you compete I would go a different route. The no labels is too risky & if you’re missing products (like me) you would be fucked on a tight timeline.
You don' have to place a new order for that, if you are not okay with the next order suggestion, let me just refund you the $30 of tamoxifene and end up this drama.

Us
Usually there’s a label with a number or abbreviation inside each bag on one of the vials. You email QSC to find out what is what. If it’s just test and tren maybe the colors are so obviously different that there’s no need for it in this case of only test and tren oils. Idk.

Us

Usually there’s a label with a number or abbreviation inside each bag on one of the vials. You email QSC to find out what is what. If it’s just test and tren maybe the colors are so obviously different that there’s no need for it in this case of only test and tren oils. Idk.
I didn’t have any labeling & I know it’s test and tren from the coloring. It’s the mg and ester I wonder about. (Sus, p, e, ace, etc) Because if they can forget 100 tabs in my order it doesn’t seem crazy to think they could mishandle unlabeled vials by miligram and ester.

You don' have to place a new order for that, if you are not okay with the next order suggestion, let me just refund you the $30 of tamoxifene and end up this drama.
I have no interest in drama friend. I will still order again if the results I get are consistent with other sources. Your prices and email reply speed is unmatched. I just leave reviews of my experiences so people that rely on sources for competitions and/or are fiscally frugal can know what to expect. Just to be clear, I recommend Qingdao if you have a large time window, but if you are on a crunch I would pay more somewhere else. Still a great source, hell probably the best - just providing transparency.

????
480 tabs of RAD in one bottle for free? (wasn't it out of stock?)
and i thought that ANY product from this source is "labeled". but bottles shows sarms y11 s23....
My own labelling and box. The RAD was in a plastic bag. Not for free, but big discount (as advertised) for leftover stock.

Updating:
Most competitors can afford 20$ for nolva. Hell most competitors have pharma grade stuff on hand.