Qingdao Sigma Chemical Co., Ltd (International, US, EU, Canada and Australia domestic

Most competitors can afford 20$ for nolva. Hell most competitors have pharma grade stuff on hand.
Not so much the affordability as of concern more so trying to plan and schedule around a 5 week eta & then have to reorder and wait another 4-5 weeks for Nolva. Also, most local dudes I see competing are not blowing off $20, just saying. I’m not posting anything for debate or in need of comment, just stating my experience. No need to d ride brah

Any recent test on the oxandrolone raw lately?
If it's anything like the batch from a few months ago, it's great. I'm currently at the tail end of a test/var cycle with QSC gear (oxandrolone raws, Test-C oil), going for a modest lean bulk, and my veins are really popping. I have always been a hardgainer, and I am actually building a noticeable amount (people have made comments recently) while appearing to also cut up and lose fat I fucking love what it's doing for me.

If it's anything like the batch from a few months ago, it's great. I'm currently at the tail end of a test/var cycle with QSC gear (oxandrolone raws, Test-C oil), going for a modest lean bulk, and my veins are really popping. I have always been a hardgainer, and I am actually building a noticeable amount (people have made comments recently) while appearing to also cut up and lose fat I fucking love what it's doing for me.
Could you please elaborate a bit more about the dosage of Test C & Oxa, cycle duration and diet? Looks like you did a nice recomp.

Thanks QSC just recieved my order a day earlier than expected! Everything looks great and was well packaged! Just under 23 days to the US, would recommend

Same. Why does gh cause heart rate to spike though? Shouldn't relate to water retention because Telmisartan pretty much covers that for me.
telmisartan is no diuretic.
The increase in HR is most likely due to some water retention and the increase in T4->T3 conversion.

Sponsors