Qingdao Sigma Chemical Co., Ltd (International, US, EU, Canada and Australia domestic

The utopia would be if the DNP is sold in capsules. I know that RAW is written in the post but especially DNP is enjoying to fill in capsules. Just a description of my hot dreams.
I think it's more safe that every cap DNP by himself and weight exact dosage he needs and not trust any UGL about this kind of products, same for clenbuterol, t3 etc.. or at least those caps should be tested with variance.

Not so much the affordability as of concern more so trying to plan and schedule around a 5 week eta & then have to reorder and wait another 4-5 weeks for Nolva. Also, most local dudes I see competing are not blowing off $20, just saying. I’m not posting anything for debate or in need of comment, just stating my experience. No need to d ride brah
Sorry, I'm just used to talking to real competitors who have literal pharmacies in their closets with mini fridges full of norditropin. Those dudes don't care about 20$ and tend to plan better for shows

Not to be a pain in the ass but it’d sure be cool if the DNP were capped.
Unfortunately we stopped manufacturing tabs, and chinese tabs manufacters gets busted one after one, no carriers accept tabs anymore, DNP is already illegal and we are taking risk selling it (not too much risk), so selling DNP tabs is double risk, trying to stay safe..

Switched up the hgh from fasted am to before bed and seeing better results. 4iu before bed. 50 years old here.
Interested in this (55 - just started 2iu daily first thing)

What exactly benefits are you seeing as all the available “wisdom” seems to indicate that night time dose interferes with natural production

Thanks

What exactly benefits are you seeing as all the available “wisdom” seems to indicate that night time dose interferes with natural production

Thanks
better leave it straight ... 2 i.u is as much as nothing .. not even an anti-aging effect

Take 6 i.u

Thanks

Production is suppressed for 24-48 hours after dosing I believe so no matter what your disrupting your natural production.

Thanks

There was a study showing evening administration mimics natural GH secretion more than morning administration. Not sure if this matters in our context tho

@gobig2 @Laxbro88 @Adegas

There was a study showing evening administration mimics natural GH secretion more than morning administration. Not sure if this matters in our context tho

@gobig2 @Laxbro88 @Adegas

I concur it mimics more closely, so if your going to pin once and want to minimize disregulation of circadian rhythms then pin in the evening.

Sponsors