Qingdao Sigma Chemical Co., Ltd (International, US, EU, Canada and Australia domestic

is there any cross contamination of the raws during the manufacturing process? @Qingdao Sigma Chemicals
Don’t you think if there was it would be reflected in the dozens of testing reports he posts weekly? I haven’t seen one test that showed a mix of steroids that was not supposed to be in that vial or raw.

Wow, that’s very unfortunate. We appreciate the risk you and your factory workers take to provide us AAS. It’s unfortunate that in 2022 it’s still treated as public enemy number 1 while alcohol is legal and ruining so many lives daily.

The real question is why doesn’t China crackdown on fentanyl raws that get shipped to the cartels in Mexico. Busting steroid suppliers is such a small fish in the drug world.

Promethazine available

5mg=$50
25mg=$95
100mg=$230

Promethazine is a first-generation antihistamine, antipsychotic, sedative, and antiemetic used to treat allergies, insomnia, and nausea.

Unfortunately we stopped manufacturing tabs, and chinese tabs manufacters gets busted one after one, no carriers accept tabs anymore, DNP is already illegal and we are taking risk selling it (not too much risk), so selling DNP tabs is double risk, trying to stay safe..
I really want to try DNP, but most of us don't own a capsule filling machine. I can't think of a way to use the raw DNP unless you're crazy enough to dry scoop it. I don't think DNP solution would work well either. I'd prefer capsule so that the nasty DNP don't touch my throat and stomach directly.

The real question is why doesn’t China crackdown on fentanyl raws that get shipped to the cartels in Mexico. Busting steroid suppliers is such a small fish in the drug world.
Fentanyl raws aren't shipped from China, like all finished drugs and can lead to serious years of prison or death penalty.
Precursors yes.
Precursors are legal chemicals used for many drugs including Fentanyl and for many other synthetis purposes of other fields, a government cannot ban legal chemicals just because they are used in a wrong purpose.
Same for MDMA, amphetamine precursors..
These substances are controlled, often factories who sell that can have problems if Chinese government know it's sent to Cartels, but it's the offer and demand, no matter how you control, the black market will keep rhe production because it's a very profitable market.
It's same for DNP, and all banned products, that Chinese government banned, but they are still produced, in China with +98% purity..

China now are getting more strict on all steroid market, including raws, previous week police went to a raw factory and arrested many. Some raws get out of stock because of this too.
Primo was sold out because the owner of the factory that make it was in the tab business too and he had some issues because of this..
Our competitors get busted one after one, factories do not produce in large quantities anymore, most of steroid sellers now are scared and many have stopped the business..
Do you think this could be a problem for your business in the future?

China now are getting more strict on all steroid market, including raws, previous week police went to a raw factory and arrested many. Some raws get out of stock because of this too.
Primo was sold out because the owner of the factory that make it was in the tab business too and he had some issues because of this..
Our competitors get busted one after one, factories do not produce in large quantities anymore, most of steroid sellers now are scared and many have stopped the business..

Connor the retard has entered the chat:

I really want to try DNP, but most of us don't own a capsule filling machine. I can't think of a way to use the raw DNP unless you're crazy enough to dry scoop it. I don't think DNP solution would work well either. I'd prefer capsule so that the nasty DNP don't touch my throat and stomach directly.
Do NOT make a DNP solution unless you want your teeth permanently stained bright yellow. I've also heard DNP tastes awful and irritates the throat.

I have a capsule machine I purchased online from CapsuleCN that I'm quite happy with. Working with DNP Sucks so I make 500 capsules at a time (5 iterations of my 200x capsule press) so I don't have to touch it again for many many years. Then I store them in an empty preworkout container in a safe place.

I capped my own dnp capsules like 10 years ago with a manual small capsule machine. It's not expensive. But it's just a nasty job because everything gets yellow and you also need to let the powder dry before capping it.

Lay down newspaper on the table
Cap them
Dump the sealed pills in a casserole dish
Cap more and repeat till desired quantity
Put them in a colander and shake them over kitchen sink until all extraneous powder falls out
Store in a sealed container
Discard newspaper by rolling it up

Most important:
Wipe down table and counters with wet cloth and COLD WATER as hot water will greatly increase odds of staining

Updated DNP prices and ordering instructions

10g 50g 100g 1kg
$17$58$91$426

To Europe we can only send it by the special line.

To USA we can only send it by the reship service.

DNP orders are seperate orders from other items which means when you order DNP you can't have more items in same parcels, it's gonna be shipped alone, seperate from other goods.

DNP raw.png

Lay down newspaper on the table
Cap them
Dump the sealed pills in a casserole dish
Cap more and repeat till desired quantity
Put them in a colander and shake them over kitchen sink until all extraneous powder falls out
Store in a sealed container
Discard newspaper by rolling it up

Most important:
Wipe down table and counters with wet cloth and COLD WATER as hot water will greatly increase odds of staining
You know dieting is easier. And it's free too

Lifting natural is also free.

Not being a dick when one person shares their knowledge with someone is also free.

If you're on that strict of a budget I can offer more advice.

Disarmer please calm down, he just wanted to express his opinion about going through that much hassle for the most dangerous weight loss drug available.

Interested in this (55 - just started 2iu daily first thing)

What exactly benefits are you seeing as all the available “wisdom” seems to indicate that night time dose interferes with natural production

Thanks
Honestly much better sleep at night and fat loss really starting to kick in. Ive been doing hgh off and on for years. All dif protocols and dosages. I think my sweet spot may be 4iu right before bed.