Qingdao Sigma Chemical Co., Ltd (International, US, EU, Canada and Australia domestic

At what dose and how long running HGH consistently did you notice the fat loss and sleep benefits?

The fat lossing effect starts instant.
Dosage: Depends on your weight, goals and budget. At least 3 IU pre cardio. Would recommend 6 ius splitted into 2-3 pins.

I accidentally put a capsule of DNP in my mouth as it kind of busted open. I think the humidity got to the pill that I left in a pill case. The taste is hard to describe. It was the saltiest item I’ve ever had. It made my mouth pucker. The taste lingered for a while. Drank a whole bottle of water and it still tasted awful. Almost threw up. Now I store my pills in a much better place to avoid the “melting” of the capsule.

Yeah I've heard it's real vile shit. Better to just toss any defective caps

The fat lossing effect starts instant.
Dosage: Depends on your weight, goals and budget. At least 3 IU pre cardio. Would recommend 6 ius splitted into 2-3 pins.
I'll be trying to follow the body's natural release schedule of HGH, so I'll most likely be doing 1 pin of 2iu-4iu at night before bed.

For homebrew, what is the recommended temperature based on the melting point of the compound? E.g. Enanthate melts at 32-36C while Cypionate melts at 98-102C.

On the homebrew forum, some say it MUST be heated to the melting point, while others are saying to heat only enough to dissolve the compound and heating beyond the melting point will cause damage.

BPC-157 works by QSC.

Taking 1mg daily subQ into stomach within 2 hours of meal for bioavailability. It’s been 6 weeks.

Appetite has increased significantly, injuries healed, heartburn and stomach issues resolved.

For homebrew, what is the recommended temperature based on the melting point of the compound? E.g. Enanthate melts at 32-36C while Cypionate melts at 98-102C.

On the homebrew forum, some say it MUST be heated to the melting point, while others are saying to heat only enough to dissolve the compound and heating beyond the melting point will cause damage.

Melting point and the point of solubility are not the same thing. You can use less heat than the melting point because the carrier oil and solvents in the brew lower the energy needed to transform the physical state of the raw powder from a solid to liquid.

The melt point of a compound is for exposure to heat on its own, not in a solution.

Think of the solution and solvent as lowering the activation energy to drive the physical change your trying make happen.

Hope that's helpful.

Melting point and the point of solubility are not the same thing. You can use less heat than the melting point because the carrier oil and solvents in the brew lower the energy needed to transform the physical state of the raw powder from a solid to liquid.

The melt point of a compound is for exposure to heat on its own, not in a solution.

Think of the solution and solvent as lowering the activation energy to drive the physical change your trying make happen.

Hope that's helpful.
Thank you. Would heating enanthate to 50C cause damage? In other words, if past the melting point, does it literally destroy the compound?

Thank you. Would heating enanthate to 50C cause damage? In other words, if past the melting point, does it literally destroy the compound?

I don't think so, if you stat to see oxidation of the oil (change in color) occurring or the actual raws discoloring before dissolving I would be concerned.

As long as you heat gradually and stir it should be fine. I have a fairly decent background in chemistry and lab work but it has been at least 10 years so please any one else chime in.

I don't think so, if you stat to see oxidation of the oil (change in color) occurring or the actual raws discoloring before dissolving I would be concerned.

As long as you heat gradually and stir it should be fine. I have a fairly decent background in chemistry and lab work but it has been at least 10 years so please any one else chime in.
Thanks again, very helpful. That makes sense. If you consider boldenone (that is melted at room temperature) it's obviously not damaged in its liquid state.

I've read some people say you have to heat to melting point or else you'll get pip.
But that sounds off to me...?

Do NOT make a DNP solution unless you want your teeth permanently stained bright yellow. I've also heard DNP tastes awful and irritates the throat.

I have a capsule machine I purchased online from CapsuleCN that I'm quite happy with. Working with DNP Sucks so I make 500 capsules at a time (5 iterations of my 200x capsule press) so I don't have to touch it again for many many years. Then I store them in an empty preworkout container in a safe place.

Which CapsuleCN machine? They range in price from $300 to $800. Easy to operate?

@RunTrenFcukTens TDP-5 is more expensive than CapsuleCN machines. Is it easier to operate?

@ConfusedAF @BawlsDeep

edit: I see one is for filling capsules, the other for pressing tablets. Pro's/con's?

Last edited:
Which CapsuleCN machine? They range in price from $300 to $800. Easy to operate?

@RunTrenFcukTens TDP-5 is more expensive than CapsuleCN machines. Is it easier to operate?

@ConfusedAF @BawlsDeep
just a warning to anyone in the ‘land of the free’ thinking about ordering a press or even capsule machine, but ESPECIALLY a press.. you will get the undivided attention of the DEA if u order one. And most places will be legally obligated to report just an attempted purchase of one. I was very curious if the chinese ones that used to be on alibaba were dea honeypots or not, i dunno, but wouldnt be surprised.

buyer beware

I've read some people say you have to heat to melting point or else you'll get pip.
But that sounds off to me...?

I mean that's one way to make sure the compound dissolves, so it's not terrible advice. But I think that idea comes from the misunderstanding of what melting point means like I mentioned earlier.

But if I were teaching people how to homebrew that had little to no understanding of Organic Chemistry it's not a bad rule of thumb.