Qingdao Sigma Chemical Co., Ltd (International, US, EU, Canada and Australia domestic

Lifting natural is also free.

Not being a dick when one person shares their knowledge with someone is also free.

If you're on that strict of a budget I can offer more advice.
Why would I take advice from someone with no discipline? See? You're snapping on tren and not controlling your emotions, you rely on dnp to lose weight. Just go natty bro. This isn't for you. maybe eat a lil more and lay off the more plates more dates

Why would I take advice from someone with no discipline? See? You're snapping on tren and not controlling your emotions, you rely on dnp to lose weight. Just go natty bro. This isn't for you. maybe eat a lil more and lay off the more plates more dates

I never said I took the shit homie, I supply it. It's no wonder you don't have financial literacy when you lack linguistic literacy. Let me know your venmo, I'll buy you a few bottles to help you out. Merry Christmas.

I'm not on cycle btw the tren comment was a joke

joke.png

On a scale from 1 to Fuming how mad are you right now?

I'd probably be more mad if I was in your situation and couldn't afford 10g of DNP.

I know you're getting off from this but I don't make it a habit to argue with retards online. I'll call it here and let you continue jerking off in front of your moms vanity mirror while telling yourself how great you are.

You have until monday to get it with China price
you still can purchase 10 kits at once with china prices $52/kit after monday as minimum order quantity
Does this go for US orders also? Was planning on ordering but not for another week or two as I’m trying to do it all in one order and get several items? And what about other items that are stocked domestically or does this only apply to only hgh?

Just for my understanding: QSC himself said that primo oil can be pre ordered for next week. Is this the old batch that you received? If you ordered international and primo was out of stock for 2 weeks if or so, this is not the new primo batch, is it?

I wonder how this makes any sense. Let us know.
Dude before ordering for the first time with QSC, I remember checking anybody's opinion regarding the primo within this thread. See below your response:
Yes but they have a new batch now with a new brewer, so whatever people tell you is worth nothing with the new batch.

But the old primo 100 batch with MCT was great. Smooth to pin like water and it had 2 lab tests.

I hope the new batch is as good as the old one.
I guess I ordered the "new batch" then? Anyway after the stunning lab results for the primo, I did another order.
Like why the fuck should I ever overpay domestically.

Dude before ordering for the first time with QSC, I remember checking anybody's opinion regarding the primo within this thread. See below your response:

I guess I ordered the "new batch" then? Anyway after the stunning lab results for the primo, I did another order.
Like why the fuck should I ever overpay domestically.
I also placed an order. Why pay $100 domestically when they offer it for $28 per vial. You simply can't beat that deal.

I'd probably be more mad if I was in your situation and couldn't afford 10g of DNP.

I know you're getting off from this but I don't make it a habit to argue with retards online. I'll call it here and let you continue jerking off in front of your moms vanity mirror while telling yourself how great you are.
You can't put a price on hard work and discipline. I like how you resort to "your mom" while mentioning retards online. I get you now. You can go back to ripping people off with your badly capped dnp you put together while watching more plates more dates in order to feed your dog that you have sex with. Allegedly

I have another question. Do we have to order a full kit of something or can we order individual vials of certain compounds with a bigger order? I’ll show an example of what I’m asking:

Could You order like this or does each item have to be a full kit? This is just an example as I’m trying to figure out my full order and don’t really need a full kit of a couple items I want so didn’t know if that’s possible.

1 kit test e
3 kit hgh 10iu
3 vials tren A
3 vials injectable winstrol

Do NOT make a DNP solution unless you want your teeth permanently stained bright yellow. I've also heard DNP tastes awful and irritates the throat.

I have a capsule machine I purchased online from CapsuleCN that I'm quite happy with. Working with DNP Sucks so I make 500 capsules at a time (5 iterations of my 200x capsule press) so I don't have to touch it again for many many years. Then I store them in an empty preworkout container in a safe place.
I accidentally put a capsule of DNP in my mouth as it kind of busted open. I think the humidity got to the pill that I left in a pill case. The taste is hard to describe. It was the saltiest item I’ve ever had. It made my mouth pucker. The taste lingered for a while. Drank a whole bottle of water and it still tasted awful. Almost threw up. Now I store my pills in a much better place to avoid the “melting” of the capsule.

I have another question. Do we have to order a full kit of something or can we order individual vials of certain compounds with a bigger order? I’ll show an example of what I’m asking:

Could You order like this or does each item have to be a full kit? This is just an example as I’m trying to figure out my full order and don’t really need a full kit of a couple items I want so didn’t know if that’s possible.

1 kit test e
3 kit hgh 10iu
3 vials tren A
yes you can. it costs a little extra. look first page, qsc explains it there.

1 kit test e
3 kit hgh 10iu
3 vials tren A
Read page 1, idk if it's still the case but they explain how to do this on page 1