Qingdao Sigma Chemical Co., Ltd (International, US, EU, Canada and Australia domestic

Thank you. Would heating enanthate to 50C cause damage? In other words, if past the melting point, does it literally destroy the compound?
50C should be fine for testosterone. 75-80C is the beginning of the range where I’d start getting concerned. If you don’t go above 80C you’re probably fine. Heating for 6 hours at 80C you’ll “lose” 1.6% of the testosterone. And no one heats their brew for 6 fucking hours.

I've read some people say you have to heat to melting point or else you'll get pip.
But that sounds off to me...?
Yeah they probably said “melt” when they meant to say “dissolve”. Or they’re just blindly repeating what other people told them. Or they don’t actually know the difference between melting and dissolving.

Which is all “fine”…that’s why we ask stupid questions as much as possible so that we can start fixing common misbeliefs. Glad you asked!

It's not really about savings, especially after buying the equipment. I can brew myself using the carrier oil of my choice and concentrations that I want. On my TRT cruise, I add 100mg deca for joints so I make a blend of test/deca.

It's also insurance in case there are supply disruptions with testosterone. At the moment, pharma grade testosterone has a 2 to 3 month wait in Canada. Finished oils only have a 2-3 year shelf life, but I can keep enough raws for a 10+ year supply.
This is my exact motivation as well. I’m on TRT for life, I don’t want my personal supply to be subject to monthly supply-chain disruptions like you see with hCG and Adderall/Ritalin/Concerta/Vyvanse and bacteriostatic water. I don’t want a missed doctor appointment or a factory closure or a hurricane in Puerto Rico to fuck me over.

Plus it’s fun brewing my own custom blends etc.

Ordered at the end of September through the reship reservice. They claim the order was "lost" but really appears like they just never sent it.

Now 3 months later they're refusing to send my the order I already paid for, unless I make a new order.

Just a heads up for everyone. It was much easier and faster with probably better quality products using another vendor.

Ordered at the end of September through the reship reservice. They claim the order was "lost" but really appears like they just never sent it.

Now 3 months later they're refusing to send my the order I already paid for, unless I make a new order.

Just a heads up for everyone. It was much easier and faster with probably better quality products using another vendor.
I was asked to make a similar value order to get my reship. It's been over 6 weeks since I placed it and still waiting, I'm not too confident.

Even if it comes to my country, the order now is a little too big and I doubt it will pass custom without issues on a single large package.

Even if it comes to my country, the order now is a little too big and I doubt it will pass custom without issues on a single large package.
It has been my experience that QSC ships larger orders in separate packages to avoid this exact problem.

It has been my experience that QSC ships larger orders in separate packages to avoid this exact problem.
They don't for special line, since the shipping is expensive.
My first order that was lost/seized was placed in August and now it's almost 2023 and no Christmas gift for me, depression is real

I will update my order process:
I placed the order on November 12. The next day I received my tracking number. At no time was there any change in the status of the order until I wrote to QSC again on December 14 asking for help if I could find out the status of the order. There was a problem with the order since he provided me with a new tracking number and this time I could see how the status of the order had changed and it was moving. If all goes well, tomorrow I will receive the order at the collection point. A little over a month has passed and despite the problems that the transport company has had with the order, it will be delivered in a reasonable time. It was my first order with QSC and the truth is that I am very satisfied with the speed with which they have responded to me at all times.
Now I have placed a second order for hgh to be sent through the European warehouse and I hope to receive it in half the time due to the proximity of the country of origin of the shipment of the hgh.

Ordered some Anavar raw on November 11th. I believe it just got shipped late, as it was delivered today. All worked out in the end!

Thank you QSC for another successful domestic and International order. QSC is reliable and I will vouch for the quality as well.

Ordered in mid November using the reship service. I checked a few times and noticed the tracking never updated. After 30 days my package arrived. Sent an email to decipher the items and all is well. 7 successful orders so far. Thanks again 10/10

No I heard you loud and clear, you're broke but overall had a good experience. Probably should reconsider stepping on stage
Not competing or broke just putting info out boss. Wouldn’t say a good experience considering 5 week eta and missing products. I at least planned on getting what I paid for - so honestly it was a less than benchmark transaction. The prices compensate for the experience though. So like I said, if you’re just doing juice for personal reasons and have no timeline then by all means buy from Qingdao. Also, to update; they refunded the $30 in BTC instead of doing store credit so that was cool.

The special line is domestic delivery
Gentlemen...

I'm here again to say... QSC is legit...

I ordered two times...

the first one using post NL...

the second using special line...

The two arrived in compliance...

and @Qingdao Sigma Chemicals has a lot of quality... and honesty...

I sent some questions by e-mail... but I would like to ask the same question here in the forum, because the subject may be of interest to more people...

In my second package, I requested domestic delivery/special line, however I saw that the package had no redirection, being the same one posted in China.

I thought that the special line/domestic delivery was posted in Brazil, or posted in China and later redirected to me... and that's not what happened...

Luckily the package arrived, as agreed

@Qingdao Sigma Chemicals... Could you say if there is the possibility of installing a Brazilian warehouse to make things easier?

or actually explain how the special line/domestic delivery works... I want to eliminate the risks, because the customs are very strict.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20221218-175018_Adobe Acrobat.jpg
    Screenshot_20221218-175018_Adobe Acrobat.jpg
    325.1 KB · Views: 130
Had no clue ppl were having issues with QSC getting their gear and shipment issues. I ordered from them because my friend Mike assured me they had domestic USA warehouse with product. Hopefully I don't get actual xxxxxxx from Alibaba.lol

I’m sure your friend appreciates you coming in here and dropping his name. And I’m sure the vendor appreciates you disclosing some of his stealth. Why not just stay natty? I don’t think breaking the law is your cup of tea buddy. So far your really bad at it.