Qingdao Sigma Chemical Co., Ltd (International, US, EU, Canada and Australia domestic

...hoping to get "a" t shot

people like you make us all look like idiots

please stop
Nah that's what the nurses call it where I go. That's why,and other reasons I'm looking into other options. Apologies didn't know ppl would get feelings for posting a reply in a known forum I know a lot of ppl are being censored and live in fear. Sorry bro maybe one day I can invite you over for coffee or something.

Nah that's what the nurses call it where I go. That's why,and other reasons I'm looking into other options. Apologies didn't know ppl would get feelings for posting a reply in a known forum I know a lot of ppl are being censored and live in fear. Sorry bro maybe one day I can invite you over for coffee or something.
Mostly everyone here is just busting your balls lmao.

They like to break in the newbies and you're an easy target.

Your username doesn't add to the cringe factor either, at all.

Mostly everyone here is just busting your balls lmao.

They like to break in the newbies and you're an easy target.

Your username doesn't add to the cringe factor either, at all.
Lol, thanks. I'm just taking the bait and going along with it. Yeah the username is a old camouflage kit package from late 2000s. Thanks for the reply I wasn't going to post,but I figured what the hell.

Went through my pack today and emailed QSC and within an hour he emailed back confirming what is what. Glad I took advantage of the sale- 200 raloxifene for $40, can’t beat that.

Anyone here using there RU58841 mix it in with Oral minox? Also what dose volume do you use?

Has anyone’s post NL been taking a lot longer than usual?

PostNL has said “Consignment received at the PostNL Acceptance Centre” for 11 days now.

Is there a big backlog or could it have been lost?
Mine was there for 13 days then just started moving and turned up 3 days later on the doorstep

Given time of year I wouldn’t panic just yet

Package landed today!
Everything without problems, communication was very friendly and helpful and payment was easy.
Thanks for the service.
10/10

My buddy said his US reship tracking never even showed up in the tracking system. But the most important thing is, it did show up at his doorstep.

Having problems sending funds through Alibaba. Used two different cards and called my bank and they don’t show any declines. I’m in the States. Anyone else encountering problems. Waiting for a response from QSC.

Having problems sending funds through Alibaba. Used two different cards and called my bank and they don’t show any declines. I’m in the States. Anyone else encountering problems. Waiting for a response from QSC.
Possible solution...if they are sending the payment link to a proton mail acct you wont be able to complete payment. I had them send the link to a gmail account and it went through with no problem. Maybe you can even forward the link to your alternate account, but idk for sure that works. Just a thought.

When I put in my first order I thought my bank was blocking it but then I made an account on alibaba and it went through

Possible solution...if they are sending the payment link to a proton mail acct you wont be able to complete payment. I had them send the link to a gmail account and it went through with no problem. Maybe you can even forward the link to your alternate account, but idk for sure that works. Just a thought.
Thanks very much for the heads up. I will try to forward it to my regular email from my Proton email.