Qingdao Sigma Chemical Co., Ltd (International, US, EU, Canada and Australia domestic

Having problems sending funds through Alibaba. Used two different cards and called my bank and they don’t show any declines. I’m in the States. Anyone else encountering problems. Waiting for a response from QSC.
Try through PayPal... I tried it with several cards and I had the same problem all the time (link with the protonmail account), and yet with PayPal I could make the payment the first time.

Order received after 36 days of waiting for the arrival of the order. There were problems with the delivery service for what I wanted to understand.

The problem when opening the package is that only 4 kits come instead of 5 as I ordered (they didn't send 200mg/ml primo).

I will have to place another order to be able to receive it and take advantage of the shipping although I urgently needed the Primobolan because I hardly have stock.
Communication at all times has been excellent.
On the other hand, I placed an order for 5 hgh kits and it will reach me through a local delivery company in just 5 days to the EU.

Attachments

• IMG_20221219_211856.jpg
    IMG_20221219_211856.jpg
    2.8 MB · Views: 93
Order received after 36 days of waiting for the arrival of the order. There were problems with the delivery service for what I wanted to understand.

The problem when opening the package is that only 4 kits come instead of 5 as I ordered (they didn't send 200mg/ml primo).

I will have to place another order to be able to receive it and take advantage of the shipping although I urgently needed the Primobolan because I hardly have stock.
On the other hand, I placed an order for 5 hgh kits and it will reach me through a local delivery company in just 5 days to the EU.
You don't have to place another order to be able to receive it. If you want it to be sent seperate it's possible.

just a quetion, why your kits are without cardboard packaging? i think that if one vial touch the other one (glass to glass) is much more prone to break, instead of a cardboard separator. all imho.

Try through PayPal... I tried it with several cards and I had the same problem all the time (link with the protonmail account), and yet with PayPal I could make the payment the first time.
Make a yahoo/gmail account and have the link sent there. Also have an account set up with that email. I’ve tried with proton in the past and it didn’t work, it just went through with a yahoo.

just a quetion, why your kits are without cardboard packaging? i think that if one vial touch the other one (glass to glass) is much more prone to break, instead of a cardboard separator. all imho.
Don't worry about the protection of the packages.
They come packaged with 3 layers of protection.
I was very surprised at how well packaged it came.

You don't have to place another order to be able to receive it. If you want it to be sent seperate it's possible.
Yes, but if the next order will take about a month to receive, I prefer to make another order with other products that I will need.
Despite having lost the cousin's kit, I have been very satisfied with the service you provide. :)

Posting at friends request who doesn't do forums.

Overseas order placed, used alibaba with a proton email addy. Set up an alibaba account around a week prior to using it, so may have something to do with with proton working?

Received tracking next day. Had a bit of back and forth communications getting order details figured out regarding partial kits.

Everything went smooth and as expected at this stage.Will post more as order progresses.

Set up an alibaba account around a week prior to using it, so may have something to do with with proton working?
Not sure why some people say it's not working for them, but I use my Protonmail too and it does work for me, no issues with payment whatsoever.

Had the same problem. Proton mail doesn't get accepted by alibaba. Send qsc your normal mail, they'll resend you the payment link and everything works fine then
Forwarding the original Proton email received from QSC to a yahoo account didn’t work as Alibaba was still mentioning (banner at the top asking me to log in using my Proton email) my order with my Proton email. I then created an account with Alibaba using the yahoo account and still didn’t work. Requested QSC to resend link to Yahoo email account and no problems with payment being declined. Have no idea why it works for some and not for others. Easiest workaround is to have the link sent to a non-working Proton mail account. QSC is aware of the issue but like others have said it works for some but doesn’t work for others. ‍♂️ Just a waiting game now.

We have many payment options guys, we prefer USDT as option, it's zero fees for us and for customers, it's fast and it's crypto.

So if you can use crypto, it's much better for everyone.

We also accept BTC, USDC, ETH

We have many payment options guys, we prefer USDT as option, it's zero fees for us and for customers, it's fast and it's crypto.

Damn, so many payment options, I’m impressed by the customer service you provide.

Also sharing my second successful delivery from QSC. Took less than a month to arrive (order placed 12/1) and already received my package, early Christmas gift for me! Everything packed safely and carefully. Great opsec but also a hassle to figure out what everything is. Now I’m scared I mislabel it and inject the wrong thing. Still, QSC’s amazing, thanks again man.

Damn, so many payment options, I’m impressed by the customer service you provide.

Also sharing my second successful delivery from QSC. Took less than a month to arrive (order placed 12/1) and already received my package, early Christmas gift for me! Everything packed safely and carefully. Great opsec but also a hassle to figure out what everything is. Now I’m scared I mislabel it and inject the wrong thing. Still, QSC’s amazing, thanks again man.
Thank you for your feedback. If you have any doubts about the marks and labels, email me, I will make it clear for you.

why don't you use xrp,xlm or algo for crypto payment? they have a 1 second transfer time and the transaction costs is like $0.001

Sponsors