Qingdao Sigma Chemical Co., Ltd (International, US, EU, Canada and Australia domestic

When I put in my first order I thought my bank was blocking it but then I made an account on alibaba and it went through
This may work as well, but I did not need to be logged into Alibaba and others have mentioned not needing to be logged in if I recall correctly.

Went through my pack today and emailed QSC and within an hour he emailed back confirming what is what. Glad I took advantage of the sale- 200 raloxifene for $40, can’t beat that.

Anyone here using there RU58841 mix it in with Oral minox? Also what dose volume do you use?
mix it with oral minox? I mix the RU with the tropical minox that I get at the store

Lol, thanks. I'm just taking the bait and going along with it. Yeah the username is an old camouflage kit package from late 2000s. Thanks for the reply I wasn't going to post,but I figured what the hell.
To be fair, in all seriousness, you don’t seem very socially well-adjusted. There’s a whole thing online where you “read the room”, spend 99% of the time just listening and keep your posts both rare and well-thought out.

It really doesn’t seem like you know much about any of this. And it doesn’t seem like you’re the type of person who will be willing to listen and learn.

These steroid forums have a lot of people who don’t know anything and then start replying to everyone with garbage that they swear are “facts”. That’s dangerous as fuck when the most ignorant people also tend to post the most.

So a healthy “immune system” for an online forum consists of members shutting down fools as fast and hard as possible before they start sounding less obviously stupid and polluting the forum with plausible but wrong information.

Stop replying. You’re not important. Just sit back and read and listen for a year before posting. Every question you could possibly have has already been asked and answered 20 times.

My bad was typing fast, meant to type topical. Good to know. How many MLs do you apply of the topical minox and RU mixed together?
I use 50mg/ml of RU. It’s very easy to make and very few ingredients. For minox I just use regular rogaine.

I use 50mg/ml of RU. It’s very easy to make and very few ingredients. For minox I just use regular rogaine.
Good to know. That’s what QSC’s is dosed at. So do you apply around 1ml of RU daily? I have Kirkland brand 60ml bottles of minox. Was thinking of just putting 1 or maybe 2 of the 10ml vials of RU in each 60ml bottle of minox.

Good to know. That’s what QSC’s is dosed at. So do you apply around 1ml of RU daily? I have Kirkland brand 60ml bottles of minox. Was thinking of just putting 1 or maybe 2 of the 10ml vials of RU in each 60ml bottle of minox.
Yep like 15 mins after the shower. The minox I have is foam. I’d prob keep them separate so you know the exact dosages.

To be fair, in all seriousness, you don’t seem very socially well-adjusted. There’s a whole thing online where you “read the room”, spend 99% of the time just listening and keep your posts both rare and well-thought out.

It really doesn’t seem like you know much about any of this. And it doesn’t seem like you’re the type of person who will be willing to listen and learn.

These steroid forums have a lot of people who don’t know anything and then start replying to everyone with garbage that they swear are “facts”. That’s dangerous as fuck when the most ignorant people also tend to post the most.

So a healthy “immune system” for an online forum consists of members shutting down fools as fast and hard as possible before they start sounding less obviously stupid and polluting the forum with plausible but wrong information.

Stop replying. You’re not important. Just sit back and read and listen for a year before posting. Every question you could possibly have has already been asked and answered 20 times.
LOVE this.
Well. Fucking. Said.

Having problems sending funds through Alibaba. Used two different cards and called my bank and they don’t show any declines. I’m in the States. Anyone else encountering problems. Waiting for a response from QSC.
Same happened to me. I had to have QSC resend to a gmail account I made up, instead of proton mail. Also had to create an account with alibaba under that new email. Once order was done just ditched the email address.

International order w/ reship service to the US placed Nov 29 and shipping just updated to be delivered tomorrow. Fucking. Stoked. Only thing left is the Superdrol that I ordered less than a week ago but already got tracking info for when it does hit the states.
Time to order a year of HGH boiyee!

Same happened to me. I had to have QSC resend to a gmail account I made up, instead of proton mail. Also had to create an account with alibaba under that new email. Once order was done just ditched the email address.
You only needed to do the email trick. An account with Alibaba is not necessary or required at all.

Yep like 15 mins after the shower. The minox I have is foam. I’d prob keep them separate so you know the exact dosages.
I keep the ready made QSC 50mg/mL RU separate from the minoxidil but I plan to order RU raws & just mix it in with the minoxidil.
Kirkland minoxidil comes in 60mL bottles.
SO:
3 grams RU58841 raws per 60mL bottle = a concentration of 5mg/mL RU & the 5% Kirkland minoxidil.

I keep the ready made QSC 50mg/mL RU separate from the minoxidil but I plan to order RU raws & just mix it in with the minoxidil.
Kirkland minoxidil comes in 60mL bottles.
SO:
3 grams RU58841 raws per 60mL bottle = a concentration of 5mg/mL RU & the 5% Kirkland minoxidil.
Great info, thanks. Next order I’ll pick up the RU and add it to my minox.

You only needed to do the email trick. An account with Alibaba is not necessary or required at all.
Right I did that and for some reason it wouldn’t process the payment or an error was coming up. Once I made the account and logged in it processed it no problem. Maybe I did something wrong. Either way it worked out.

Right I did that and for some reason it wouldn’t process the payment or an error was coming up. Once I made the account and logged in it processed it no problem. Maybe I did something wrong. Either way it worked out.
This will also happen if you try to access the original link with an email address it wasn't meant for.
So don't use (example) Gmail to follow the link sent to proton. That will fail too

Having problems sending funds through Alibaba. Used two different cards and called my bank and they don’t show any declines. I’m in the States. Anyone else encountering problems. Waiting for a response from QSC.
Had the same problem. Proton mail doesn't get accepted by alibaba. Send qsc your normal mail, they'll resend you the payment link and everything works fine then

Sponsors