Qingdao Sigma Chemical Co., Ltd (International, US, EU, Canada and Australia domestic

Should Winstrol in oil be reheated if crashed or is shaking it vigorously sufficient? I’ve only ever dealt with winstrol in water…

///Sales of tabs, leftovers///

1 bottle = 100 tabs

$20/bottle

+10 bottles $15/bottle

+20 bottles $10/bottle !!

Orals
dosage/tab
Epistane25mg
Clomiphene Citrate / Clomid50 mg
Letrozole1 mg
Raloxifene50mg
Pramipexole1 mg
Dapoxetine HCL25 mg
MK2866 Ostarine10 mg
LGD4033 Ligandrol10 mg
S410 mg
Hyaluronic acid200 mg
Fladrafinil20 mg

Is it mix and match on the bottles for those prices? If I get 20 total bottles but multiple items it’s still only $10 per bottle correct?

Gentlemen...

I'm here again to say... QSC is legit...

I ordered two times...

the first one using post NL...

the second using special line...

The two arrived in compliance...

and @Qingdao Sigma Chemicals has a lot of quality... and honesty...

I sent some questions by e-mail... but I would like to ask the same question here in the forum, because the subject may be of interest to more people...

In my second package, I requested domestic delivery/special line, however I saw that the package had no redirection, being the same one posted in China.

I thought that the special line/domestic delivery was posted in Brazil, or posted in China and later redirected to me... and that's not what happened...

Luckily the package arrived, as agreed

@Qingdao Sigma Chemicals... Could you say if there is the possibility of installing a Brazilian warehouse to make things easier?

or actually explain how the special line/domestic delivery works... I want to eliminate the risks, because the customs are very strict.
Hi, the special line has no customs risk on the buyer, even that you can track the shipping from China, the freight forwarding warehouse bears the customs risk, in case of seizure, it's them who receive a letter on their name, not on final buyer end.

No plan on brazilian warehouse because we don't have a big clientele from this country

Hi, the special line has no customs risk on the buyer, even that you can track the shipping from China, the freight forwarding warehouse bears the customs risk, in case of seizure, it's them who receive a letter on their name, not on final buyer end.

No plan on brazilian warehouse because we don't have a big clientele from this country
Are you sure about this?
So basically, if a Brazilian special line order get seized, there is a full reship policy, since it is the freight forwarder that bears the custom risks?
I'm not sure how does it makes sense, since it gets into our country on the receiver name and document, but ok.

Clostebol acetate was made sporadically by some labs a few years back. The problem has been solubility. Its a struggle to get it to dissolve at anything more than 25mg/ml.

Norclostebol acetate likely has similar solubility issues.

I would be happy with 25 mg/ml of Norclostebol Acetate.

Remember Norclostebol Acetate has the anabolic rating of 660, so 25 mg/ml would have the same anabolic potency of 6.6*25 = 165 mg/ml of testosterone with some ester.

If you pinned 1 ml every other day of 25 mg/ml Norclostebol Acetate you would be expected to get the same anabolic effect of approximately 165*7/2 = 577.5 mg per week of testosterone [+ ester]. If you pinned 1 ml every day, you would be expected to get the same anabolic effect as about 165*7= 1155 mg per week of testosterone [+ ester].

My math might be a little bit off because of the different esters but I think this is pretty close to being correct.

In conclusion, I would be very happy to try 25 mg/ml of Norclostebol Acetate.

It should be some pretty powerful stuff.

Are you sure about this?
So basically, if a Brazilian special line order get seized, there is a full reship policy, since it is the freight forwarder that bears the custom risks?
I'm not sure how does it makes sense, since it gets into our country on the receiver name and document, but ok.
It doesn't get into the country on the receiver name and document. That's the point.

why you put that information here and put every other customer at risk? Customs will gladly take your information idiot... You should be banned for your own safety and the safety of others.
My bad saw other's sharing/expressing their concerns just did the same. Apologies if you got miffed or huffy little buddy. Everything I wrote in that message you can find on yt or reddit didn't think it would cause a problem once again sorry buddy.

Did you read the 5,000 posts of people happily receiving there shit or glossed over those?
I know man hopefully I'm 5,001 happily posting. It must be the moods/stezz I've been out of it lately I'm going to my Dr first thing Monday to see if I can get a B12 shot and a t shot. Thanks for the reply

I remember somebody on this thread was talking about QSC's'tretinoin raws. Anybody have any experience mixing this into some sort of cream or gel? If so do you mind sharing your recipe?

Has anyone’s post NL been taking a lot longer than usual?

PostNL has said “Consignment received at the PostNL Acceptance Centre” for 11 days now.

Is there a big backlog or could it have been lost?