Qingdao Sigma Chemical Co., Ltd (International, US, EU, Canada and Australia domestic

BPC-157 works by QSC.

Taking 1mg daily subQ into stomach within 2 hours of meal for bioavailability. It’s been 6 weeks.

Appetite has increased significantly, injuries healed, heartburn and stomach issues resolved.
How long for heartburn to go. After two weeks of reflux and heartburn I just stopped. Tiring as shit when you're on high calorie surplus....

Another 3 packs landed this week. One of which never got tracking updated. This was a first for me in my many orders. All shipping US reship. Last one was delivered and still says that it hasn’t been picked up. I only bring this up to say, don’t stress on the tracking. Your packs will arrive. I’ve ordered more than 10k worth of gear and hgh from them.

@ Qingdao Sigma Chemicals

The latest price list dated Dec 18 no longer has the "Bitcoin (charged extra 8%)"

Has the 8% fee been removed for using Bitcoin, or is it just missed in the latest price list?

Also for both customer, yourself, and additional op security, you should consider using Monero XMR crypto. It obfuscates transactions as a design priority. It's also an open source project in that the source code is publicly available, greatly reducing the likelihood of the code containing anything that may be unknowingly/maliciously used against users.

Most crypto including Bitcoin are easily traceable regarding transaction origin and destination info.

Dont_buy_monero.svg.png

Last edited:
Just arrived on my doorstep thanks qsc
In record time I ordered on Sunday it arrived from oz werehouse on Wednesday pretty good services