Qingdao Sigma Chemical Co., Ltd (International, US, EU, Canada and Australia domestic

I wanted to leave my review on the first international order, the other times I had ordered from the European warehouse.
Ordered November 12 received today, international order to Europe.
Always excellent communication in all steps.

The only problem is that out of two kits of oils I have only received one, I am awaiting a reply to the email to resolve the matter.

How long for heartburn to go. After two weeks of reflux and heartburn I just stopped. Tiring as shit when you're on high calorie surplus....

Probably a month. I didn’t get heart burn from BPC, I am saying BPC healed my stomach issues that were causing heart burn. I had pretty bad heart burn (would drink liquid anti acid routinely during flare ups).

and you think the USD is backed by anything? Lol

When was the last audit at Fort Knox? 70 years ago? Its empty bud. There’s also no gold standard anymore. The USD is backed by nothing, literally.
No never stated that. I know the usd like every currency is backed by thin air as well. the only difference is you can still buy stuff with it. If you wanted to cash out large amounts of USDT you wouldn't be able to.

and you think the USD is backed by anything? Lol

When was the last audit at Fort Knox? 70 years ago? Its empty bud. There’s also no gold standard anymore. The USD is backed by nothing, literally.

The entire fiat monetary system of the US is backed by faith, full stop. I see no reason crypto could not eventually work completely independent of what we call real dollars. The problem being enough acceptance of utilization to be useful. Hell, even of only one seller accepted it that we relied upon, it would have some utility.

After all, most of us are simply banking our "skill/labor" for "something universally accepted" which is then used as a basic "source of bartering". We (wage slaves) trade our "accumulated labor" for goods mostly required for basic survival ie: food, water, clothing, shelter, transportation. Then some of us are lucky enough to be able to spend a bit of excess earnings on stuff like gear.

Probably a month. I didn’t get heart burn from BPC, I am saying BPC healed my stomach issues that were causing heart burn. I had pretty bad heart burn (would drink liquid anti acid routinely during flare ups).
What was your dosing protocol for bpc for this? I deal with acid reflux and have to take Prilosec for it. I’m ordering some box for other reasons but this is another huge issue I’m hoping it helps with.

order arrived today but 2 items are missing. .... i heard so many people lately complaining about that, is there a problem with the inventory? i emailed you.

(about powders i opened a grey closed plastic bag and inside i found 3 transparent packets BUT only 2 were filled with powder, one is EMPTY (the missing item)...wft?

What was your dosing protocol for bpc for this? I deal with acid reflux and have to take Prilosec for it. I’m ordering some box for other reasons but this is another huge issue I’m hoping it helps with.

Started at 500mcg daily. Now doing 1mg single shot into subQ stomach within 2 hours of a meal for better bioavailability. Theoretically you could break it up into 2 shots.

Considering BPC-157 is a form of peptide that is produced naturally in the stomach, it was thought to heal various stomach issues. For me it did my appetite returned. My digestion improved (before it felt like it took hours for food to digest) and my heart burn went down considerably.

As for any of the other supposed benefits of BPC-157 (blood vessel formation, brain regenerative properties, collagen production, etc) too early to tell. I plan to run it for at least 6 months maybe 9-12 months before stopping to get a full idea of the benefits.

I wanted to leave my review on the first international order, the other times I had ordered from the European warehouse.
Ordered November 12 received today, international order to Europe.
Always excellent communication in all steps.

The only problem is that out of two kits of oils I have only received one, I am awaiting a reply to the email to resolve the matter.
solved, at the time of shipment the kits of first had run out.

I was given the option of getting my refund or store credit

order arrived today but 2 items are missing. .... i heard so many people lately complaining about that, is there a problem with the inventory? i emailed you.

(about powders i opened a grey closed plastic bag and inside i found 3 transparent packets BUT only 2 were filled with powder, one is EMPTY (the missing item)...wft?
It's invisible. Opsec bro. Politics

Sponsors