Qingdao Sigma Chemical Co., Ltd (International, US, EU, Canada and Australia domestic

@ Qingdao Sigma Chemicals

The latest price list dated Dec 18 no longer has the "Bitcoin (charged extra 8%)"

Has the 8% fee been removed for using Bitcoin, or is it just missed in the latest price list?

Also for both customer, yourself, and additional op security, you should consider using Monero XMR crypto. It obfuscates transactions as a design priority. It's also an open source project in that the source code is publicly available, greatly reducing the likelihood of the code containing anything that may be unknowingly/maliciously used against users.

Most crypto including Bitcoin are easily traceable regarding transaction origin and destination info.

View attachment 176893
I second the XMR recommendation. My guess though, is that it's very hard to find an exchange for this in China. Even USA very few exchanges will touch XMR. It will likely be completely illegal in the next 5 years under anti-money-laundering rules, along with any other alternative privacy coins.

You used to be able to trade cash for bitcoin by meeting someone at a Starbucks or whatever and doing the transaction in person anonymously using Find the Best Offer - LocalBitcoins That's now completely over. The site still exists, but only offers methods that have KYC ("know your customer"). People who traded bitcoin in person using craigslist have been arrested and prosecuted for facilitating money laundering.

Eventually cryptocurrency exchanges like Coinbase won't accept inbound transfer of coins from "cold" wallets, only from other KYC exchanges.

I second the XMR recommendation. My guess though, is that it's very hard to find an exchange for this in China. Even USA very few exchanges will touch XMR. It will likely be completely illegal in the next 5 years under anti-money-laundering rules, along with any other alternative privacy coins.

You used to be able to trade cash for bitcoin by meeting someone at a Starbucks or whatever and doing the transaction in person anonymously using Find the Best Offer - LocalBitcoins That's now completely over. The site still exists, but only offers methods that have KYC ("know your customer"). People who traded bitcoin in person using craigslist have been arrested and prosecuted for facilitating money laundering.

Eventually cryptocurrency exchanges like Coinbase won't accept inbound transfer of coins from "cold" wallets, only from other KYC exchanges.
It will only be a matter of time before all these centralized exchanges will go bankrupt. They are all inflated with fake stablecoins like USDT who are backed by nothing but thin air.

There are a few decentralized exchanges out there like the xrpl dex, who require you to only login with your wallet and you are able to trade that way.

Received hgh in just 5 days through local delivery with a warehouse in EU.
This time everything perfect and without loss of products.

IMG_20221221_080422.jpg

It will only be a matter of time before all these centralized exchanges will go bankrupt. They are all inflated with fake stablecoins like USDT who are backed by nothing but thin air.

There are a few decentralized exchanges out there like the xrpl dex, who require you to only login with your wallet and you are able to trade that way.
> who require you to only login with your wallet and you are able to trade that way.

But if the fiat exchanges are dead...how do you get the coins in the first place? Its very easy for a government to tell visa and Mastercard to ban transactions with crypto exchanges. For how "censorship-proof" cryptocurrency is supposed to be...it's really 100% subject to the whims of the powers that be.

L

Is the igf from qsc as well?
As a result of long term exogenous rHGH administration igf-1 raises.
I somehow feel like you didn’t know that. You shouldn't touch HGH my friend. Or any other peptide or steroid before you know what you are doing.

There was a crack down last year this time....Im guessing its just chinese officials realizing they can make money off of steroid seizers in preparation for the chinese new year....?

What's up with the Canadian Domestic line? Ten weeks have passed since I placed my order, yet there is still no tracking.

Has anyone in Canada received their stuff yet, or we all still playing the waiting game?

What's up with the Canadian Domestic line? Ten weeks have passed since I placed my order, yet there is still no tracking.

Has anyone in Canada received their stuff yet, or we all still playing the waiting game?
Was told 35days.
Basically at 30 no tracking as of yet.
Seems the US is way faster now

Was told 35days.
Basically at 30 no tracking as of yet.
Seems the US is way faster now
10 weeks!? Bro if you haven’t received anything yet from the reship line then nobody has. That’s a sick joke. I wonder if it even exists.

and you think the USD is backed by anything? Lol

When was the last audit at Fort Knox? 70 years ago? Its empty bud. There’s also no gold standard anymore. The USD is backed by nothing, literally.

Sponsors

Latest posts