Qingdao Sigma Chemical Co., Ltd (International, US, EU, Canada and Australia domestic

Any plans to accept Monero (XMR) as a form of payment?
I hope you are considering it as it's really the only truly private crypto that is being used.

Another uccessful order for me. Have not lab tested powders, but all seem to be correct texture, smell, color, etc.

Fast emails. Fast payment. Fast shipping. Domestic reship used.

Last edited:
I have 2 different ways that I track my packages. I use USPS and also trackingmore.com.

USPS says it arrived and departed from shipping partner in [EDIT:extensive personally identifiable information removed]

Looks like my pack is in the same batch as yours by the time stamps. I'm assuming the tracking info is just limited. Mine says NY on usps though because I'm on the east coast.

I was guessing they are in customs now and will likely update when usps gets them. I still check out of curiosity to see how the well the courier tracks as this is new to me too.

Hey dipshits.....

May be smarter to handle this in a private message. Your putting too much shipping info out even though it's limited. This is a dumbass move on your part.

The reason BA is used as a preservative is because it inhibits bacterial growth. It is by default sterile since bacteria cannot live in it.
This is not technically correct. BA is bacteriostatic as it inhibits growth, but this does not mean sterility. Sterility means no viable microorganisms are present. It is possible BA could have viable bacterial spores present.

Best to mix your BA into your final solution and filter the whole mix for sterility.

Tracking details are not something I'd share on the open forum, I've had Tracking show an item has entered my country then left to a different country then came back multiple times then it just shows up. So if ur package doesn't show up in a usual time frame then email the source. Don't worry about Tracking so much. With international orders just order way ahead of time so if it takes a while it doesn't matter.

Tracking details are not something I'd share on the open forum, I've had Tracking show an item has entered my country then left to a different country then came back multiple times then it just shows up. So if ur package doesn't show up in a usual time frame then email the source. Don't worry about Tracking so much. With international orders just order way ahead of time so if it takes a while it doesn't matter.
Usually idgaf when it comes to what we are ordering but still probably not a good idea to copy paste the tracking info on here.

Please delete it takes long enough as it is I don't want to wait for a reship.

Sorry guys. I wasn’t thinking. How do I delete the post? I don’t see the 3 dots on that post. I reported it so it can be taken down.

Ethanol at 10% will not prevent all microbial growth.

"Ethanol (40%) was bactericidal within 1–2 min, but 10% had almost no effect."
We are talking about oral suspensions here. If you don't tend to mix the ingredients with the hand you wipe your ass 10% alcohol is fine