Qingdao Sigma Chemical Co., Ltd (International, US, EU, Canada and Australia domestic

How can I know if my HGH is actually mk677 or something else? I feel more hungry and stressed/estrogenic on this HGH than I did on mk677. Is that normal?
If you feel different then you did on MK677 then what makes you believe it could be Mk677? A ton of people are running there HGH with good results. From what I’ve seen with growth, everyone gets different sides. Some get increased appetite, some don’t. Some sleep better, some can’t sleep on it. I don’t think you are the one person that got MK677 but if you have doubts send it for testing to put your mind at rest.

Hello everyone,
Wanted to ask about the shelf life of RAWS,
What is the shelf life of oral raws ?
How do I keep them for longer ?
What would be the best container ?
Do I keep them in a colored glass bottle ( used for liquid medication previously, that I cleaned and dried ) in a stable temperature dark place ( closet )? For how many years would I be able to keep them?

Iv
Hello everyone,
Wanted to ask about the shelf life of RAWS,
What is the shelf life of oral raws ?
How do I keep them for longer ?
What would be the best container ?
Do I keep them in a colored glass bottle ( used for liquid medication previously, that I cleaned and dried ) in a stable temperature dark place ( closet )? For how many years would I be able to keep them?
I've kept raws for 13 years in a vacuum sealed bag in the freezer with desiccant packs enclosed. Blood work was nearly identical to blood work taken 13 years earlier on the same cycle with the same raws.

Iv

I've kept raws for 13 years in a vacuum sealed bag in the freezer with desiccant packs enclosed. Blood work was nearly identical to blood work taken 13 years earlier on the same cycle with the same raws.
I had a similar experience with Test E raws from 2004 brewed 2018. Vacuum sealed bag with desiccants and it had the same potency (according to bloods) as the brew 14 years ago. Drugs tend to hold their potency very well if they are stored with minimal air interaction and away from light. Lower temps always welcomed.

I am currently in the proccess of stocking up on various raws and puting them away for a rainy day (or decade)

Each product will be marked with a random chinese character, Ex: "阴茎".

You then have to figure out what your character means(Good luck because there are over 100,000 chinese characters).

From there, deciphering which product is which is pretty simple. Let's say you have a kit marked "鸭"...

That's chinese for Duck...which is 4 letters and starts with a D. So I'm sure you can figure that out.

D- D
U- E
C- C
K- A

Good luck !
I received a xxxxx as stealth from QSC containing Masteron Enanthate raw that's 500% pure. Luckly I'm smart enough to decipher what raw was inside.