Qingdao Sigma Chemical Co., Ltd (International, US, EU, Canada and Australia domestic

Each product will be marked with a random chinese character, Ex: "阴茎".

You then have to figure out what your character means(Good luck because there are over 100,000 chinese characters).

From there, deciphering which product is which is pretty simple. Let's say you have a kit marked "鸭"...

That's chinese for Duck...which is 4 letters and starts with a D. So I'm sure you can figure that out.

D- D
U- E
C- C
K- A

Good luck !

Hmmm, curious what the first character is though. Probably testesterone, trenbolone, boldenene, or something gear related, right?

Screenshot.png

Umm, Google says no, but I'm sure it was just in error. LOL

I'd try using this next time bro. 陰道.

Last edited:
Hmmm, curious what the first character is though. Probably testesterone, trenbolone, boldenene, or something gear related, right?

View attachment 177232

Umm, Google says no, but I'm sure it was just in error. LOL

I'd try using this next time bro. 陰道.
Um no.

Did you learn nothing from my reply?

That's 5 letters, and starts with a P. So that's Primo.

Hey I know it's silly but it's Qingdao's system, take it up with them.

Can we get a f sticky thats says for placing orders and any questions concerning your order please contact the rep via FUCKING email?

Happy new year you bastards

Can we get a f sticky thats says for placing orders and any questions concerning your order please contact the rep via FUCKING email?
I partly agree, but these questions are answered on a daily basis. So at most people have to read maybe 3-5 pages but most of them are too lazy or just cant read.

Happy new year you bastards
Apparently carrier pigeon was to slow and unreliable, so he opted instead for an instantaneous secure electronic medium of communication that wasn’t vulnerable to interception by Owls , Hawks, and middle aged blokes with shotguns on Sunday morning walks with their 12 bore.

That said I’m sure he is grateful for your feedback.

Last edited:
IGF-1 LR3 pre gives a crazy pump. I switched to post wo injection & finished a 3x wk protocol.
I'll take 6 wks off then go back on.

How can I know if my HGH is actually mk677 or something else? I feel more hungry and stressed/estrogenic on this HGH than I did on mk677. Is that normal?