Qingdao Sigma Chemical Co., Ltd (International, US, EU, Canada and Australia domestic

I was asked to make a similar value order to get my reship. It's been over 6 weeks since I placed it and still waiting, I'm not too confident.

Even if it comes to my country, the order now is a little too big and I doubt it will pass custom without issues on a single large package.
So, 8 weeks after placing the order, it finally came through. Starting 2023 the best way possible! Praise the china gear lord, amen.

I'm waiting for an answer on e-mail from them to help me identify everything, since they're using numbers as "label"

Even though the second order got seized/lost, and the reship took a little longer than expected, I do recommend QSC and will be ordering again.

Fyi. Not the most sexiest post ever.... The most I can pack a single "O" cap with berberine is 250-260 mg. But hey, way better for you than metformin. Ciao.20230102_162620.jpg

Fyi. Not the most sexiest post ever.... The most I can pack a single "O" cap with berberine is 250-260 mg. But hey, way better for you than metformin. Ciao.View attachment 177270
Brother if you can't get your hands on a profiller 3600 at least by the 100 or 200 hole machine on Amazon. The funny different colored one with 7 platesm it works way better than the cap em quick machine if that's what this is?