Qingdao Sigma Chemical Co., Ltd (International, US, EU, Canada and Australia domestic

That's pretty awesome! @Wannaflybob what's your dosage schedule look like? How many MGs are you taking per week?

I’ve always been a fan of spacing doses out vs once per week.

She started at 0.25mg once per week and over time got to 0.25mg 2-3x week. So she pretty much maxed out at 0.75mg/wk.

I started at 0.25mg once per week but quickly ramped up to 0.25mg 3x week and eventually 0.25mg everyday. So 1.75mg/wk. So still room to go on the studied doses.

But once that stalled out I added Tirz which helped a lot too stacked

I’ve always been a fan of spacing doses out vs once per week.

She started at 0.25mg once per week and over time got to 0.25mg 2-3x week. So she pretty much maxed out at 0.75mg/wk.

I started at 0.25mg once per week but quickly ramped up to 0.25mg 3x week and eventually 0.25mg everyday. So 1.75mg/wk. So still room to go on the studied doses.

But once that stalled out I added Tirz which helped a lot too stacked
Nice I have some Triz on the way from QSC. I got the 10mg vial and was going to try 10mg a week of Triz to see the type of results I can get.

For Canada orders: if I am looking for China post shipping without delay following CNY, is it best to order now? Do I pay now and shipping the first week of February?

Fantastic.

Hey, do you have any tests for your 5000IU HCG that are more recent than these 2? If so, can you point me in that direction?

I can't find any new tests to indicate that quality has improved.

View attachment 177377
View attachment 177378

We don't have HCG 5000iu, we sell HCG 2500iu.

HCG is advertised as 2500iu since a year now.

So there is no room for quality improvement, it is stable and will stay 2500iu as the Jano testing is the reference here.

Simply because HCG is 2500iu according to Janoshik HCG testing standard, if you send it to another testing facility it will come out as 5000iu, and this is the standard that was used initially and the in house elisa kits testing.

In order to understand more, you can read this post, done by Janoshik:

More recent test:

HCG 2500iu 4.pngHCG 2500iu 2.png

Trying to place an order from Canada, but the Alibaba site won’t accept any of my credit cards. Gives me a security failed error. Tried Apple Pay also and got the same result. Anyone have tips? Would rather not have to do wire transfer.

We don't have HCG 5000iu, we sell HCG 2500iu.

HCG is advertised as 2500iu since a year now.

So there is no room for quality improvement, it is stable and will stay 2500iu as the Jano testing is the reference here.

Simply because HCG is 2500iu according to Janoshik HCG testing standard, if you send it to another testing facility it will come out as 5000iu, and this is the standard that was used initially and the in house elisa kits testing.

In order to understand more, you can read this post, done by Janoshik:

More recent test:

View attachment 177380View attachment 177381

Thanks for the clarification

Think twice. I tried to get in on the orals posted at $20 each. Tried to juice me at regular price. Talk about lack of integrity. At this point I'd rather give the dough to a worthy charity. I've been on these boards for well over 2O years. Nothing worse than trying to be played.

Think twice. I tried to get in on the orals posted at $20 each. Tried to juice me at regular price. Talk about lack of integrity. At this point I'd rather give the dough to a worthy charity. I've been on these boards for well over 2O years. Nothing worse than trying to be played.
I don't get what you're talking about

Canada Domestic Review-
Ordered single Kit HGH December 22, paid via Alibaba. received tracking within an hour. Shipping updated "Delayed due to severe weather" December 23. Delivered January 4 to AB. Happy, given the time of the year.