Qingdao Sigma Chemical Co., Ltd (International, US, EU, Canada and Australia domestic

Hey Qingdao sigma chemicals, I am a Man and I can admit when I was wrong and I am sorry . and a Human so I make mistakes , so I have to let you know something that has happened on my peoples end and I made a mistake that I didn’t realize I was making because I was unaware of it . So I opened the mail yesterday and it was a scale ! I ask my colleagues what’s this a new one ? And they spliced the beans finally and admitted to dropping it on the floor and we’re plan on replacing it and not letting me know . So I whipped up a new batch of your test cyp with your raws last night at 300mg and placed it in the freezer ! When I checked it this morning it has crashed ! I am sorry for panicking before I thinking there was something wrong with your raws . I hope you can forgive me for my mistake on my end .

Nice I have some Triz on the way from QSC. I got the 10mg vial and was going to try 10mg a week of Triz to see the type of results I can get.
I would strongly advise against this unless you like being extremely sick. You need to start low and titrate your dose up. I’m on prescription tirz (mounjaro) and it’s no joke. 2.5mg weekly is starting dose. I’m on month 4 and I’m only at 5mg weekly.

Last edited:
I would strongly advise against this unless you like being extremely sick. You need to start low and titrate your dose up. I’m on prescription tirz (mounjaro) and it’s no joke. 2.5mg weekly is starting dose. I’m on month 4 and I’m only at 5mg weekly.
Great feedback. This is my first time using Triz and I did plan to ramp up. Starting at a lower weekly dose sounds like the best idea and I appreciate your advice.

Hey Qingdao sigma chemicals, I am a Man and I can admit when I was wrong and I am sorry . and a Human so I make mistakes , so I have to let you know something that has happened on my peoples end and I made a mistake that I didn’t realize I was making because I was unaware of it . So I opened the mail yesterday and it was a scale ! I ask my colleagues what’s this a new one ? And they spliced the beans finally and admitted to dropping it on the floor and we’re plan on replacing it and not letting me know . So I whipped up a new batch of your test cyp with your raws last night at 300mg and placed it in the freezer ! When I checked it this morning it has crashed ! I am sorry for panicking before I thinking there was something wrong with your raws . I hope you can forgive me for my mistake on my end .
Thanks for the honest feedback man, mistakes happens. I had no doubt about it, especially that it's a product that was blind tested 5 times here in the forum.

Great feedback. This is my first time using Triz and I did plan to ramp up. Starting at a lower weekly dose sounds like the best idea and I appreciate your advice.
2.5 weekly is suggested for 4 weeks then if you need to up it go up by 2.5mg at a time but for each dose increase stay at that dose for 4 weeks. Honestly I felt nothing at 2.5mg and the first month on 5mg but the 3rd month wow did it kick in hard and have had a great results.

2.5 weekly is suggested for 4 weeks then if you need to up it go up by 2.5mg at a time but for each dose increase stay at that dose for 4 weeks. Honestly I felt nothing at 2.5mg and the first month on 5mg but the 3rd month wow did it kick in hard and have had a great results.
That's awesome to hear! I am looking forward to seeing what results I can get from Triz

Yeah, anything at or below 1mg that has the potential to royally fuck you up in the brain should go to a suspension or better to a solution if possible.

I saw somewhere that tesofensine is soluble at 1mg/ml in DMSO. I would experiment with 70% DMSO, 20% alcohol and 10% glycerine and/or PG. OR straight up DMSO but I don't know if it burns. Maybe .5ml and some water to wash it?
Straight up 99% DMSO made at 1mg/mL into half a mouthful of flavored anything then swallow & a chaser of more flavored anything.
Garlic taste goes away within moments...

I started on Mounjaro as well and agree with this statement. Stay on 2.5 for as long as it works.

Nice I have some Triz on the way from QSC. I got the 10mg vial and was going to try 10mg a week of Triz to see the type of results I can get.
If you’ve never used it before absolutely do not do this. Start low. You can get away with a much lower dose early on, so there’s no reason—aside from masochism and a hatred of your wallet—to start that high. I’ve been on RX for 13 weeks and just started at 7.5mg.

Edit: just saw that several others gave similar advice. Sorry for the unintentional repetition.

Ordered and paid for 1 kit of PT 141, was sent 2 kits, QSC email rep is saying I paid for 2 kits. Oh well, bank error in my favor right?

Wrong. I've tried up to 8mg of PT 141 from different vials and kits and have felt nothing. I'm not going to keep injecting mystery powder. Maybe I'm a nonresponder.

Straight up 99% DMSO made at 1mg/mL into half a mouthful of flavored anything then swallow & a chaser of more flavored anything.
Garlic taste goes away within moments...
Garlic taste is the only bad thing about straight DMSO? Never fucked around with that for oral suspensions.