Qingdao Sigma Chemical Co., Ltd (International, US, EU, Canada and Australia domestic

I ordered dnp today.
Hope will be fine :)

I see a lot of people worry about that the dnp comes in power and not in capsule.

You don’t need capsules machine you can do it without machine.
Just need a scale with 0,00 or better 0,000.

I ordered dnp today.

I see a lot of people worry about that the dnp comes in power and not in capsule.

Dont forget the ancillaries when you run DNP:

I ordered dnp today.

I've never seen used the stuff personally but ive heard other people say the powder burns your throat horribly on the way down plus its stains everything yellow including your teeth. If both are true, I'd just buy a capsule maker do that....or just live up to your username. Your choice I suppose.

I've never seen used the stuff personally but ive heard other people say the powder burns your throat horribly on the way down plus its stains everything yellow including your teeth. If both are true, I'd just buy a capsule maker do that....or just live up to your username. Your choice I suppose.
100% he will end up with neon yellow teeth

Guys I use this
You can close this things without machine
Ahh. Seems like a wise move. I thought you were just going to swallow the powder, which apparently isn't enjoyable.

No pip. I’m doing 300mg a week. 100mg on M/W/F.
Agreed, warm the oils up, dilute them with the other compounds you take and you're set. I'm running their dhb 400/wk, trest 25mg/day npp 300mg/wk test cyp 150mg/wk currently. Zero pip from any of it. Don't warm it up or dilute it and you're gonna feel it otherwise you're golden pony boy.

I ordered dnp today.

Lol with DNP you’re going to want it capped.

Quick update about the promo 200 that was giving me wicked pip a few months ago - I persevered and now it’s completely painless. Not sure if my body just got used to it or what but currently pinning EOD (just easier to manage my cycle that was as it involves other compounds with short esters) and all is well.

How is the mood/cognitive enchantment? It's an interesting compound non the less, but more interested in running it as a nootropic
Only been on like 3 days so I’ll report back after a couple weeks.

I’m hoping for more nootropic effect too because I’ve been in the dumps for several months. Might just be from the excessive dieting from the Semaglutide. But would like to see how Tesofensine boosts the mental state with all the reuptake inhibition

Only been on like 3 days so I’ll report back after a couple weeks.

I’m hoping for more nootropic effect too because I’ve been in the dumps for several months. Might just be from the excessive dieting from the Semaglutide. But would like to see how Tesofensine boosts the mental state with all the reuptake inhibition
If you can start a new thread so we can have feedback for this compound and not get lost in a thread like this

Agreed, warm the oils up, dilute them with the other compounds you take and you're set. I'm running their dhb 400/wk, trest 25mg/day npp 300mg/wk test cyp 150mg/wk currently. Zero pip from any of it. Don't warm it up or dilute it and you're gonna feel it otherwise you're golden pony boy.
Damn, how do you sleep. Trest alone makes me feel so good, but sometimes I don't sleep much, and that's at only 2.5mg a day. As soon as I start taking that stuff I have so much energy, it's nice and a pain at the same time.