Qingdao Sigma Chemical Co., Ltd (International, US, EU, Canada and Australia domestic

Out of curiosity, why does shipping seem to take so long in some instances? I understand things like Christmas, NY, public holidays etc can slow things down - but despite all that, if I sent a parcel today from Australia to China (for example), it would not take 6-12 weeks to arrive ….

How does a brand like geneza, sp labs, or balkan compare to gsc? I know gsc has no middle man which makes them cheaper but dosage and safety wise would you consider gsc to be better?

i need help purchasing from qsc. When I get the link, I try and pay and it says "Payment declined due to failure of account verification. Please check your account details and try again. You may also explore the remaining payment options

I tried the W.U. pay but it doesnt allow me to go any further? I reached out to them and they just said to try a different payment method. Does anyone have advice?
I had same problem and found out My bank blocks overseas purchases. I had to call them and hav them remember be there restriction for one transaction for it to go through even after having it sent to a non proton address

How does a brand like geneza, sp labs, or balkan compare to gsc? I know gsc has no middle man which makes them cheaper but dosage and safety wise would you consider gsc to be better?
It's QSC my guy. Q.
They test with jano and have this STUPID long thread full of followers and reviews.. They're fine. You'll be fine.

I had same problem and found out My bank blocks overseas purchases. I had to call them and hav them remember be there restriction for one transaction for it to go through even after having it sent to a non proton address
Having the same issue right now. Tried 2 different cards.

This is fucking bullshit. Tried to create an account and everything.
Tried 3 cards now. Never had this problem before.

Fuck you QSC I'm ordering from the other chinaman @Mr.PQR

This is fucking bullshit. Tried to create an account and everything.
Tried 3 cards now. Never had this problem before.

Fuck you QSC I'm ordering from the other chinaman @Mr.PQR
What are you like 16? Every “joke” you make has to include a racial slur. Bro you are so cool and edgy!

Sponsors

Latest posts