Qingdao Sigma Chemical Co., Ltd (International, US, EU, Canada and Australia domestic

My bad man I figured since you were willing to take anything a bunch of strangers on the internet in a substance forum were suggesting to you I'd give you the best option out there. I'm also just busting your balls lol
Im just asking for some ideas. With that i will do Research... but thank you

Yo has anyone here ordered via the Canada reship service and actually received their stuff? I emailed QSC rep and was told 4-6 weeks, but then I see posts about guys waiting 3 months and counting so not sure if I'm going to put an order in or not.

Canada reship was only announced 2 months ago, so nobody has been waiting for 3 months.

I placed a reship order in October and it arrived after about 6 weeks. I left a review in this thread, you can find it in my post history.

I have since made a second order about 4 weeks ago and am waiting patiently for it to land and be provided a tracking number for the reship. I'll be placing a third reship order once CNY is over and Canadian orders resume again.

Canada reship was only announced 2 months ago, so nobody has been waiting for 3 months.

I placed a reship order in October and it arrived after about 6 weeks. I left a review in this thread, you can find it in my post history.

I have since made a second order about 4 weeks ago and am waiting patiently for it to land and be provided a tracking number for the reship. I'll be placing a third reship order once CNY is over and Canadian orders resume again.
To @nimbus_cl0ud's credit, he said 12 weeks. It will be 12 weeks this Tuesday since the announcement per this post: Qingdao Sigma Chemical Co., Ltd (International, US, EU, Canada and Australia domestic

Entirely possible he has been waiting as long as he says.

If there was amazon prime next day shipping I'd sign up for it but unfortunately waiting is the name of the game

I got no problem waiting and was just asking for clarification as I've ordered from other suppliers who've said one thing then done something else completely!

I got no problem waiting and was just asking for clarification as I've ordered from other suppliers who've said one thing then done something else completely!
I get it. I've had sources charge an arm and a leg, demand 50% payment for a reship, and demand more money after I paid the amount in the quote they provided.

This source has not given me any issues whatsoever so I consider myself a happy repeat customer

5 Stars. Will order again.
First two orders international, no issues.
Third order got picked up by customs.
Fourth order via the reship method included everything ordered including the seized items from the previous order.

You are the only person I’ve heard talking about delivery on reship line. I don’t doubt my October order is coming, but it’s quite a wait. My domestic hgh order came quick though.

You are the only person I’ve heard talking about delivery on reship line. I don’t doubt my October order is coming, but it’s quite a wait. My domestic hgh order came quick though.

I think I am the only one, but I also have no illusion about the following two things. Unhappy customers will always be more vocal than happy customers, and for every customer that is active in this thread there are probably several hundreds who only read and do not participate.

Hope you get your order soon. Like I said I have another one coming via domestic reship so hope that lands soon too.

I have another one I need to place after CNY for compounds that are a bit more urgent than the order I'm currently awaiting. Would love for everything to work out timing wise

Exactly.
Seems they sent 1 product in a container for just him.
Not one successful order.
I know it will come but that sound ssuspect.
It went from 30 to 60 days. Something happened.

Again I am ok waiting but when told 30-35 and then 60 yes it throws things off.
First issue Ive had. The reason its annoying is we were told this was better then prior setup that would of been here by now.

Ordered and paid for 1 kit of PT 141, was sent 2 kits, QSC email rep is saying I paid for 2 kits. Oh well, bank error in my favor right?

Wrong. I've tried up to 8mg of PT 141 from different vials and kits and have felt nothing. I'm not going to keep injecting mystery powder. Maybe I'm a nonresponder.
My experience with QSC pt141. Got shipped a kit in end of July, tried one off the bat, 3mg my sweet spot, had a bonner all wknd, and every other wknd till vial ran out. Just tried another one that has been stored in my freezer, same thing, super hard on all wknd, almost to the point of annoying..... but not quite. Wifey commented "whats got into you?"
Anyways their pt is workin for me, just no batch codes/ lot #'s to go by. Ciao

Exactly.
Seems they sent 1 product in a container for just him.
Not one successful order.
I know it will come but that sound ssuspect.
It went from 30 to 60 days. Something happened.

Again I am ok waiting but when told 30-35 and then 60 yes it throws things off.
First issue Ive had. The reason its annoying is we were told this was better then prior setup that would of been here by now.
International shipping boys.... just hurry up and wait. Or bend over and pay through the nose domestic ugl's.