Qingdao Sigma Chemical Co., Ltd (International, US, EU, Canada and Australia domestic

im having difficulty paying for my order. i reached out here and someone said go through gmail, i did, now when i try to pay i get errors saying try another payment methods. im trying to pay with a card. if anyone has recently placed an order US DOM, please help me figure out why i cant pay. did you use, google pay, apple pay, cc\dc., t.t., wire transfer? thanks for any help

im having difficulty paying for my order. i reached out here and someone said go through gmail, i did, now when i try to pay i get errors saying try another payment methods. im trying to pay with a card. if anyone has recently placed an order US DOM, please help me figure out why i cant pay. did you use, google pay, apple pay, cc\dc., t.t., wire transfer? thanks for any help
Facepalm

I paid using a card. Mine wouldn’t work under my proton mail account but I also had to create an alibaba account with a new email and have QSC send a new payment request to that new email. Did you try creating an account with alibaba under a non proton email? Mine wouldn’t work, I created a gmail email, then went on alibaba and made an account with the new email, then emailed QSC and asked for a new payment request. That fixed my payment issue when it wouldn’t work.

Have you contacted you bank and sss if they are flagging and denying the payment?

If that doesn’t work download cash app and send bitcoin. It takes 5 minutes.

Last edited:
I paid using a card. Mine wouldn’t work under my proton mail account but I also had to create an alibaba account with a new email and have QSC send a new payment request to that new email. Did you try creating an account with alibaba under a non proton email? Mine wouldn’t work, I created a gmail email, then went on alibaba and made an account with the new email, then emailed QSC and asked for a new payment request. That fixed my payment issue when it wouldn’t work.

Have you contacted you bank and sss if they are flagging and denying the payment?

If that doesn’t work download cash app and send bitcoin. It takes 5 minutes.
im not sure what happen but it finally went through!

great input. i understand reading is difficult. so let me break it down more for you

me try to order
order no go through
me need help

if youd like ill get my kids crayons out and draw you a pic to explain more
This made me laugh lol but really this is a common theme, usually has to do with proton mail or trying to actually sign up with the service to pay. Glad it went through though

great input. i understand reading is difficult. so let me break it down more for you

me try to order
order no go through
me need help

if youd like ill get my kids crayons out and draw you a pic to explain more
Use the Alibaba app on an iPhone (maybe android) and connect your phone number/SMS to the account before paying.

Your devices and contact methods are silently failing the "is this a real human?" test. This is primarily because in China they have way better ways to keep track of who is who, so foreigners don't have the correct government ID numbers and basically all look like fake bots to the computer systems.

The Alibaba app has additional ways of determining that you are at least "an individual" through the "iOS API". It's much harder to create a bunch of unique fake accounts on a phone -- every account created on that phone will share some of the same hardware ID's. So maybe you could have 3-5 accounts on that phone that they know are the same phone/person but its infinitely better than if you don't have any kind of hard ID --- then you just look like one of millions and millions of identical "blank" accounts.

So then magically your payment method will probably work. Even if you're using ProtonMail.

Last edited:
Thanks very much for the heads up. I will try to forward it to my regular email from my Proton email.
US Dom
Arrived within 3 days of transfer. Great communication. QSC resent me a new link the next day and transfer we t thru. No need to create an account on AB. (Was away during holidays and promised QSC and this board I would leave feedback). Updated tracking and movement on second part of my order.

Thanks QSC

Attachments

• 998EC708-FDA2-41AD-A532-B3080EAE9C80.jpeg
    998EC708-FDA2-41AD-A532-B3080EAE9C80.jpeg
    1.1 MB · Views: 62