Qingdao Sigma Chemical Co., Ltd (International, US, EU, Canada and Australia domestic

Just seeing a few changes happening all of a sudden. A few things here and there is one thing but when you start seeing things change one after another it makes you wonder what the driving force is and if something greater is at play. Ya know things like Biden being a bitch about gear finally having some kind of impact. Shit like that.

Just seeing a few changes happening all of a sudden. A few things here and there is one thing but when you start seeing things change one after another it makes you wonder what the driving force is and if something greater is at play. Ya know things like Biden being a bitch about gear finally having some kind of impact. Shit like that.
Do you see Joe Biden in the room with you right now?

Do you see Joe Biden in the room with you right now?
Oh Idgaf about the political shit I'm the last person who would or could argue about anything political at this juncture, but he IS who made AAS illegal in the first place is the reason I say it. Realistically, why would we not be at least somewhat cognizant of the possibility that our government could have an impact on whether or not or how fast we obtain our products from good ol QSC here.

Oh Idgaf about the political shit I'm the last person who would or could argue about anything political at this juncture, but he IS who made AAS illegal in the first place is the reason I say it. Realistically, why would we not be at least somewhat cognizant of the possibility that our government could have an impact on whether or not or how fast we obtain our products from good ol QSC here.

I think the whims of the CCP have alot more to do with the shortages etc that we are seeing more so than anything our government is doing.

great input. i understand reading is difficult. so let me break it down more for you

me try to order
order no go through
me need help

if youd like ill get my kids crayons out and draw you a pic to explain more
You’re fucking 10 ply bud. How long it take you to remember your meso password you skinner.

Friend informs me he received a phone call, upon answering he received a recorded message from someone “sounding Asian” telling him a package is en route. Is this common practice for QSC?

What’s the standard turn around for tracking numbers? Order was made and paid 7/12 and still don’t have tracking. Have asked the rep a couple of times but still haven’t gotten anything.

My experience with QSC pt141. Got shipped a kit in end of July, tried one off the bat, 3mg my sweet spot, had a bonner all wknd, and every other wknd till vial ran out. Just tried another one that has been stored in my freezer, same thing, super hard on all wknd, almost to the point of annoying..... but not quite. Wifey commented "whats got into you?"
Anyways their pt is workin for me, just no batch codes/ lot #'s to go by. Ciao
Glad to hear it worked for you. I may just be a non responder to the libido effect.

Interestingly enough, I did notice I got a bit tanner after the injections. I've had multiple comments about looking tanner. This is a known side effect of MT2, which PT 141 is a derivative of. There are also reports of PT 141 affecting tanning.

For personal use, customers can order international small quantities.
Target customers for US stock are our regular pharmaceutical companies that we supply monthly, demand is about 500-1000kg a month, so we need to stock big bags of 1-5kg minimum to be able to fullfill their orders.

When a customer order 100 kg Tadalafil, instead of sending him 1000 bag of 100g, we send 20 bag of 5kg. that's why MOQ is high.
Are these actual licensed compounding pharmacies or just major UGL brands?

Last edited:
After my Order a few month ago, I finally tested:

Test E 250mg/1ml: Very easy to inject, no soreness while, after, and the next day of Injektion. I think my boner is harder and the pump is better. But maybe placebo :D

Oxa: raws mixed to 20mg/1ml with PEG-400 it does, what It should. Good pumps, strength, and progress even in a calorie defizit.

RU58841: Raws, mixed to a solution. Usage is 3 month sadly, I dont see a big increase of growth of receding hairline. I use minox and RU, BUT I stopped the hair loss, thats a big win. Maybe in 6-9 month I will see a better result.

So, could any one give me some knowledge about the HGH 15 IU from QSC?
I dont find some testimonials in this thread.

So, could any one give me some knowledge about the HGH 15 IU from QSC?
I dont find some testimonials in this thread.
HGH 15iu was recently tested with great results. In terms of testimonials, it's HGH like any other on the market. Your milage will vary based on your dosage and your goals.

Attachments

• HGH 15iu.png
    HGH 15iu.png
    211 KB · Views: 98