Qingdao Sigma Chemical Co., Ltd (International, US, EU, Canada and Australia domestic

placed an order for domestic reship almost a month ago, got tracking number but it doesn’t update tracking number keeps showing the same thing. Is this normal or should it be updating?

Do you guys get from QSC DHB pip?
I’m running there DHB now. I don’t get any pip but that doesn’t mean you certainly won’t. Everyone is different. I warm it up slightly and that helps. Also take my time injecting, seems with a lot of compounds slower injection helps.

I’m running there DHB now. I don’t get any pip but that doesn’t mean you certainly won’t. Everyone is different. I warm it up slightly and that helps. Also take my time injecting, seems with a lot of compounds slower injection helps.
Slow injections help A LOT with pip, also smaller gauge needles ( 27 for me ) are slow as hell to inject but they help a lot with controlling the injection speed.

I just made my first order with paiement. Test and Bold. Best compounds ever. I just hope I get to receive them .. Where I'm from the customs are .. Let's say .. quiet weird.

placed an order for domestic reship almost a month ago, got tracking number but it doesn’t update tracking number keeps showing the same thing. Is this normal or should it be updating?
i had a friend say his tracking number never updated, but it was delivered within the timeframe QSC guesstimates

When you have questions about trackings etc.. email me to get a more reliable answer.

We use many lines, meso members are from different countries and trackings do not update the same way.

ETA isn't the same neither, some lines can be slower or faster than other ones.

Do you have
IPAMORELIN
BPC157
TB500
CJC NO DAC / IPAMORELIN MIX
Seriously?
Click link below. Download PDF.