Qingdao Sigma Chemical Co., Ltd (International, US, EU, Canada and Australia domestic

Damn, how do you sleep. Trest alone makes me feel so good, but sometimes I don't sleep much, and that's at only 2.5mg a day. As soon as I start taking that stuff I have so much energy, it's nice and a pain at the same time.
Haha trazodone if I'm feeling like its gonna be one of those nights but they're very seldom, I sleep like the dead most nights with no help

Any updates on the Canadian Domestic shipping? It's been a long 12 weeks and counting lol, at least it gives me a reason to come back to this site.

Domestic? Or reship? I’ve been waiting 11 weeks for my reship order, but got domestic hgh delivered in 10ish days over Christmas. I’ll be ordering china post in the future for sure.

i need help purchasing from qsc. When I get the link, I try and pay and it says "Payment declined due to failure of account verification. Please check your account details and try again. You may also explore the remaining payment options

I tried the W.U. pay but it doesnt allow me to go any further? I reached out to them and they just said to try a different payment method. Does anyone have advice?

i need help purchasing from qsc. When I get the link, I try and pay and it says "Payment declined due to failure of account verification. Please check your account details and try again. You may also explore the remaining payment options

I tried the W.U. pay but it doesnt allow me to go any further? I reached out to them and they just said to try a different payment method. Does anyone have advice?
I think people said it's a problem with protonmail.

Sponsors

Latest posts