Qingdao Sigma Chemical Co., Ltd (International, US, EU, Canada and Australia domestic

So it sounds like 2.5mg a week is enough to see good results from a weight loss stand point. Would you say that's true?
This is true. Your best course of action is to step 2.5mg each time you want to up the dose to a max of 15mg per week. The Pharm version of Tirzepatide is given to you in 4 pens for a 30-day supply.

Hey @Qingdao Sigma Chemicals I have a few questions :
If I want let's say :
A kit half npp ( 65 $ per kit ) half tren A ( 100$ per kit )
would that be : 10 x 5 + 6.5 x 5 = 82.5$ ? Or is there extra fees ?
Is where he gives examples...

I mean did you send an email to the source explaining what was missing? It's common for orders to be shipped in seperate packages.
Yes, I did - not ordering for the first time - even weighed it before unpacking to be on the safe side with pics - become separate Packages - 50 bottles are missing, that's a lot

This is true. Your best course of action is to step 2.5mg each time you want to up the dose to a max of 15mg per week. The Pharm version of Tirzepatide is given to you in 4 pens for a 30-day supply.
Great response and I will start with 2.5mg and work my way up to maybe 10mg per week since I purchased the 10mg vial kit from QSC.

When do they stop taking orders? And when do they start again? If anything has taken place already. Excuse my ignorance.

2nd order with QSC, took 4 weeks to arrive in NZ and spent a week in customs before it was finally released. Package was some oils and orals.

Two weeks into running QSC’s DHB. Prior to starting it was running another sources for about 3 weeks. I’m loving it. Crazy strength gains and pumps at the gym. The other sources I was getting some pip that would come on like 2 days after injecting. Since starting QSC’s I haven’t been getting the same pip. Putting on some nice size. I love Tren so much but the problem is I can’t eat like I need to on it. I’ve had a great appetite on DHB so I am really growing nicely.

Two weeks into running QSC’s DHB. Prior to starting it was running another sources for about 3 weeks. I’m loving it. Crazy strength gains and pumps at the gym. The other sources I was getting some pip that would come on like 2 days after injecting. Since starting QSC’s I haven’t been getting the same pip. Putting on some nice size. I love Tren so much but the problem is I can’t eat like I need to on it. I’ve had a great appetite on DHB so I am really growing nicely.
What dosage and no pip at all ?
about to put a big order in