Qingdao Sigma Chemical Co., Ltd (International, US, EU, Canada and Australia domestic

Someone is little mad and spicy ! You might wanna sprinkle some arimidex the E2 is prolly a tod high
Not really. It's not smart posting what you posted. If I explain it on here you'll get it but that's what we don't wanna do. Your giving away too much about how things move around and in bulk. Not smart. Maybe because of jobs I've had I understand more about this. Way easier to find this stuff if your blasing clues on the forum. Lol

Not really. It's not smart posting what you posted. If I explain it on here you'll get it but that's what we don't wanna do. Your giving away too much about how things move around and in bulk. Not smart.
Now that you explain it like that I get it, I apologize, I'm aware now that I shouldn't ask about these things here, I'm sorry, I'm new.

Both points are valid, but where as Semaglutide is a GLP1 antagonist, Tirzepatide is a Dual GLP1 antagonist. It's pricey, but seems to be more effective. I've lost 35lbs since the end of October. I am willing to try Sema, since I can get more for my money, but at this point I can afford Tirzepatide and I know it works. Even at QSC's price point it is still cheaper than pharma. I have both in my little fridge at the moment.

Last edited:
Just made my first order with them, I got 1 kit of Igf 1lr3. Really excited and looking forward to it! Ill update when I get them

I got Blood work done on your Test cyp raws that I brewed and am blasting QSC . Test cyp g2g

Here are the results

Ok guys and gals .

Blood work

Component Results

Component

Your Value

Standard Range

Flag

Progesterone

Your Value

0.4 ng/mL

Standard Range