Qingdao Sigma Chemical Co., Ltd (International, US, EU, Canada and Australia domestic

What dose of test u did you blast on and how much did you front load? I read so much conflicting info on front loading
What conflicting info? The half life of test u is so high.

I don't fully remember. You will have to play with the numbers on steroidplotter. I think it's 4x target dose the first week.

If I am moving from 200-300. I'll give myself 4x the difference.

So 400mg in addition to 200. Then continue 300mg weekly.
At the end of the cycle I skipped a week. Gave myself 100 the week after skipping. Now continuing at 190mg

Anyone else getting ridiculous PIP with the newest batch of Test E? I'm getting so much swelling that it's giving me a low grade fever for a day or two after every injection. I thought this had been more or less sorted out with the Test E.....apparently I was wrong.

Anyone else getting ridiculous PIP with the newest batch of Test E? I'm getting so much swelling that it's giving me a low grade fever for a day or two after every injection. I thought this had been more or less sorted out with the Test E.....apparently I was wrong.
It feels very unusual sore sometimes. But I got no swelling

Someone on DO page has an issue with the TEST E raws circulating as well , it must all come from the same place surely?
I've avoid it for the last few years and stuck to Cyp.

Someone on DO page has an issue with the TEST E raws circulating as well , it must all come from the same place surely?
I've avoid it for the last few years and stuck to Cyp.
I don't know how it works these days, but years ago that's essentially how it was. Maybe 2-3 factories supplying the entire country. I used to source (looong since retired) and all of our TEST E was smooth. I'm not sure what they're doing to give it TEST PROP like pain and swelling.

Any canucks actually getting their domestic reship orders delivered? I'm planning on a big summer blast so won't need me goods till April/May really but a few guys I've spoken with have been waiting a long a$$ time and ain't saying anything here cause they worried about being doxxed/denied their order so yeah just seeking some what's what information.

just received my semaglutide order to eastern europe, was sent from china and took a bit over 2 weeks, all in all it was fast shipping. Cant wait to test it out.

Any anticipated date for US domestic bpc stock? Or international tb500 5mg stocking?
Thanks
BPC157 will be produced in february then arranged to US warehouse
TB500 5mg will be available in february as well

For the moment we have BPC157 international in stock, TB500 2mg too.
We also have TB500 5mg US domestic.

Ordered 1500 IU HGH on 11.01.23 today 26.01.23 it was delivered. That's an awesome service right here!

So, unfortunately the package was faster than my meeting for bloodwork etc. so I will start with HGH next week :)

Attachments

• tempImageAHkGDW.png
    tempImageAHkGDW.png
    9.3 MB · Views: 91
Any canucks actually getting their domestic reship orders delivered? I'm planning on a big summer blast so won't need me goods till April/May really but a few guys I've spoken with have been waiting a long a$$ time and ain't saying anything here cause they worried about being doxxed/denied their order so yeah just seeking some what's what information.

I'll pay $500 if you point to a specific incident of somebody being doxed for saying they're waiting for a package. But you gotta pay me $500 if you can't. Spouting bullshit doesn't help anybody so put up or shut up.

I'm still waiting for my Nov 29 domestic reship order.

Idk if necessarily agree with that chart from reddit but to each their own
In the end it's all theoretical, individual lipase and estarese activity is what it defines true half life. Someones body can cleave the ester at 2x times what mine can do so he will have a significant shorter half life than me.

I'll pay $500 if you point to a specific incident of somebody being doxed for saying they're waiting for a package. But you gotta pay me $500 if you can't. Spouting bullshit doesn't help anybody so put up or shut up.

I'm still waiting for my Nov 29 domestic reship order.
Waiting for Nov china line order to Canada as well, been in customs for 36 days now but qsc is aware and communicating about it

@Disarmer, yo what's with the hostility man?

And get your shit straight fella cause I didn't say anyone WAS getting doxxed, what I said was a few guys I spoke to about their orders were hesitant to post anything here in fear of being doxxed or fucked over on the orders.

I just asked a question so if anyone is spouting bullshit it's you big boy ;)

Domestic reship shipped mid December, Still waiting for tracking number. Hopefully soon.

Back