Qingdao Sigma Chemical Co., Ltd (International, US, EU, Canada and Australia domestic

Any canucks actually getting their domestic reship orders delivered? I'm planning on a big summer blast so won't need me goods till April/May really but a few guys I've spoken with have been waiting a long a$$ time and ain't saying anything here cause they worried about being doxxed/denied their order so yeah just seeking some what's what information.

Still waiting on my order (Canadian Domestic shipping) that I ordered back in October. I was told that it was expected to be shipped this month, however I have not received any updates since. I will shoot them another email at the end of the month if nothing changes.

Still waiting on my order (Canadian Domestic shipping) that I ordered back in October. I was told that it was expected to be shipped this month, however I have not received any updates since. I will shoot them another email at the end of the month if nothing changes.
Last week they said this week.
Hoping.

is there a price error about HGH FRAG?
previously was 5mg and price 59, now 2mg price 45. so 5mg now cost 112.5 .... while aod9604 any change same 5mg same price 75 (should be same substance... but generally pricier than hgh frag)

is there a price error about HGH FRAG?
previously was 5mg and price 59, now 2mg price 45. so 5mg now cost 112.5 .... while aod9604 any change same 5mg same price 75 (should be same substance... but generally pricier than hgh frag)
It doesn't work like this.
example:
TB500 2mg $45/kit
TB500 5mg $70/kit
TB500 10mg $130/kit
it's not linear

Same for HF, 2mg $45 but 5mg stills $59 (just out of stock)

I’ve been using the Bold Cyp from the fall. MCT batch at 200mg. Very pippy but I’ve been able to dilute it with extra MCT to 150mg and that really made softened the pip. Works like a charm now but I’d personally just go with the EQ to not have to deal with the pain. I just ordered too much Cyp to cut my loses lol
Why not mix the cyp with the EQ to a ratio you desire? The EQ will dilute the cyp ester reducing pip but you're not reducing the boldenone concentration cause the EQ is providing it. Kinda like a EQ Sustenon.

Here is a warning for anyone considering buying TestU oils. I have used QSC TestU oils @ 200mg/ml in the past and they were great. When they recently announced that they we going to start selling Test U @ 350mg/ml, I ordered 3 kits. Every one of the 30 vials of Test U was crashed. I warmed one up in a pan of water, swirling the vial and eventually the crystals when back into solution. Unfortunately as soon as they cooled, the crystals were back. I contacted QSC to ask for a refund of the product only and I would eat the shipping. Their response was that I should heat up the vial before every injection and they did not guarantee against crystals and pip. I can tell you, I will not be heating up Test that I KNOW will crystalize in my glutes. Just a heads up for those considering an order.

20230126_174358.jpg20230126_174329.jpg

Here is a warning for anyone considering buying TestU oils. I have used QSC TestU oils @ 200mg/ml in the past and they were great. When they recently announced that they we going to start selling Test U @ 350mg/ml, I ordered 3 kits. Every one of the 30 vials of Test U was crashed. I warmed one up in a pan of water, swirling the vial and eventually the crystals when back into solution. Unfortunately as soon as they cooled, the crystals were back. I contacted QSC to ask for a refund of the product only and I would eat the shipping. Their response was that I should heat up the vial before every injection and they did not guarantee against crystals and pip. I can tell you, I will not be heating up Test that I KNOW will crystalize in my glutes. Just a heads up for those considering an order.

View attachment 250851View attachment 250852
Crystals is perfectly normal and least you know it’s real and has active hormone in the vile

Put it this way I’d be very happy to have crystals your stuff is real and isn’t loaded with so much ba which will cause pip hence why it’s crashing which is good and heating and injecting it won’t cause pip or any harm.

Crystals is perfectly normal and least you know it’s real and has active hormone in the vile

Put it this way I’d be very happy to have crystals your stuff is real and isn’t loaded with so much ba which will cause pip hence why it’s crashing which is good and heating and injecting it won’t cause pip or any harm.
Huh, Interesting. So you are ok with injecting a substance that is going to recrystallize when it gets below 150 degrees or so. LOL have at it. I brew my own and know what causes pip and crystals. You might want to educate yourself a little further. Or not. I don't really care. This is a head up for people who may be considering this purchase.

Test U is tricky and needs alot of solvents.

If @Qingdao Sigma Chemicals considered to brew Testosterone Decaonate it will be an absolute home run for anyone that needs small volume and high concentration. 350mg/ml is a cakewalk with 2/20 and I am waiting for a delivery to try it in castor oil in order to prolong injection time intervals.

Huh, Interesting. So you are ok with injecting a substance that is going to recrystallize when it gets below 150 degrees or so. LOL have at it. I brew my own and know what causes pip and crystals. You might want to educate yourself a little further. Or not. I don't really care. This is a head up for people who may be considering this purchase.
You don’t inject it when it’s crystals no or it will sit in the muscle and cause pip yes

but once heated it’s perfectly fine

Rather it crystal then heat it inject be fine pip free than have loads of solvents in it which causes extreme pip in itself

Test U is tricky and needs alot of solvents.

If @Qingdao Sigma Chemicals considered to brew Testosterone Decaonate it will be an absolute home run for anyone that needs small volume and high concentration. 350mg/ml is a cakewalk with 2/20 and I am waiting for a delivery to try it in castor oil in order to prolong injection time intervals.
Agreed. I love the stuff. I have been using QSC TestU @ 200mg/ml for over 6 months and have had blood work every 3 months. I can stretch out my injection interval to 2 weeks and consistantly come in at high - normal on total T. I will probably try a batch on my own with a little higher concentration and a little higher BB.

You don’t inject it when it’s crystals no or it will sit in the muscle and cause pip yes

but once heated it’s perfectly fine

Rather it crystal then heat it inject be fine pip free than have loads of solvents in it which causes extreme pip in itself
So if the crystals reform when cooled .. consistently. What do you think is happening to the oil that you injected when it cools to match your body temp?

Sponsors

Latest posts