Qingdao Sigma Chemical Co., Ltd (International, US, EU, Canada and Australia domestic

Well it's possibly worth noting that your glute should be significantly warmer than room temperature
True and a good point. I have not cared enough to observe at exactly what temperature the crystal structures begin to re-form. It seems to start within an hour or so but I did not check the temp or do know exactly how long it takes. Gear is too cheap for me risk it.

Still waiting on my order (Canadian Domestic shipping) that I ordered back in October. I was told that it was expected to be shipped this month, however I have not received any updates since. I will shoot them another email at the end of the month if nothing changes.
I didn't realize they offered the reship service back in October? You would have been notified of it shipping through your Alibaba, they shipped mine 2 days after payment was made.

Why not mix the cyp with the EQ to a ratio you desire? The EQ will dilute the cyp ester reducing pip but you're not reducing the boldenone concentration cause the EQ is providing it. Kinda like a EQ Sustenon.
I don’t have any EQ otherwise I would. I do mix the Bold C with my Test E but unfortunately my E is one of the pippy batches so all around my shots are unpleasant unless I dilute a little with MCT

Here is a warning for anyone considering buying TestU oils. I have used QSC TestU oils @ 200mg/ml in the past and they were great. When they recently announced that they we going to start selling Test U @ 350mg/ml, I ordered 3 kits. Every one of the 30 vials of Test U was crashed. I warmed one up in a pan of water, swirling the vial and eventually the crystals when back into solution. Unfortunately as soon as they cooled, the crystals were back. I contacted QSC to ask for a refund of the product only and I would eat the shipping. Their response was that I should heat up the vial before every injection and they did not guarantee against crystals and pip. I can tell you, I will not be heating up Test that I KNOW will crystalize in my glutes. Just a heads up for those considering an order.

View attachment 250851View attachment 250852
Damn good timing. I was just about to ask if anyone has tried the new concentration as I’ve wanted to order a big batch. The 200mg/mL is so smooth. Hopefully they will consider lowering it back down

Well it's possibly worth noting that your glute should be significantly warmer than room temperature
Melting point is somewhere in the 60ºC so it's gonna crystalize no matter what since it cant be absorbed that quick from the depot.

Test U needs it's BB and that's not bad, BA is the culprit for pip. I 'll order some in the near future and try to replicate Nebido but at 300mg/ml with 1% BA for bacteriostatic reasons.

Anyone on here have experience with QSC Tren Ace and can vouch for its ability to make me a mentally insane walk of life?

True and a good point. I have not cared enough to observe at exactly what temperature the crystal structures begin to re-form. It seems to start within an hour or so but I did not check the temp or do know exactly how long it takes. Gear is too cheap for me risk it.
If you brew you can salvage all that. Just add 40% more of a MCT+1%BA+20%BB mix and refilter. You will end up at 250mg/ml

Melting point is somewhere in the 60ºC so it's gonna crystalize no matter what since it cant be absorbed that quick from the depot.

Test U needs it's BB and that's not bad, BA is the culprit for pip. I 'll order some in the near future and try to replicate Nebido but at 300mg/ml with 1% BA for bacteriostatic reasons.
when you cite a melting point are you citing it in the context of being suspended in BB and oil? Because assuredly it's not the case that TU will crystallize at <60c in all contexts. I don't understand the point of your post unless you're actually implying that when we inject AAS, the BB/BA/oil all get absorbed and the API is leftover to crystallize, which of course would be retarded

when you cite a melting point are you citing it in the context of being suspended in BB and oil? Because assuredly it's not the case that TU will crystallize at <60c in all contexts. I don't understand the point of your post unless you're actually implying that when we inject AAS, the BB/BA/oil all get absorbed and the API is leftover to crystallize, which of course would be retarded
A supersaturated solution that is being held in solution by heat and NOT by oil and solvents (as this Test U since it falls out of solution when heat is slowly removed), especially when the carrier oil is a fast absorbed one like MCT, it's going to leave behind hormone crystals.

A supersaturated solution that is being held in solution by heat and NOT by oil and solvents (as this Test U since it falls out of solution when heat is slowly removed), especially when the carrier oil is a fast absorbed one like MCT, it's going to leave behind hormone crystals.
You didn’t do well in science class did you? Everything you said is incorrect and there’s no scientific or medical evidence of any of that

Anyone on here have experience with QSC Tren Ace and can vouch for its ability to make me a mentally insane walk of life?
Hi
I have run the tren ace and it works like other trens. No pip.
Tren hexa is also good. Nice strengh gains.
And also no pip.

Greets
H

Educate me loverboy
I can’t educate you if you’re just going to make shit up. Please point out any medical literature that suggests an intramuscular drugs carrier oil absorbs without the API leaving only pip and crystallized hormone. I’d love to see that.

None of that is true nor does it hold any scientific basis.

I can’t educate you if you’re just going to make shit up. Please point out any medical literature that suggests an intramuscular drugs carrier oil absorbs without the API leaving only pip and crystallized hormone. I’d love to see that.

None of that is true nor does it hold any scientific basis.
You are thick ain't you? Key words: Supersaturated and held by heat.

If you can understand basic physics and chemistry gtfo.

heat it up and pin it are you new it’s not going to crash after you inject it into yourself i’d be more then happy to see that many crystals in my gear reheating it beats the fuck out of pinning bunk gear jesus

Let us know how the Nebido experiment turns out. I was thinking of trying a small batch of 300mg/ml @ 1/22 with heat or are you saying more than 20 BB is not needed?

@Qingdao Sigma Chemicals are kits being sent out yet from orders during the Chinese holidays
During the CNY holidays nothing is sent, because all shipping companies are off and the company and warehouse do not work during this period.
Domestic orders has been sent, and some domestic orders in the past 2-3 days aren't sent yet.
The work will resume next week including shipping and production, and everything expected to be sent next week.
Thank you for your patience.