Qingdao Sigma Chemical Co., Ltd (International, US, EU, Canada and Australia domestic

No pip at all. I use test-cyp and Primo-E (200mg/ml) together, if speaking about finished oils.
Sorry, I was referring to the raws. But one would assume they're making their Test C oil with their own powder. :) Thanks for chiming in. The Test E I have is just ridiculous, despite my best efforts. I may have to just toss it and grab the Cyp.

Sorry, I was referring to the raws. But one would assume they're making their Test C oil with their own powder. :) Thanks for chiming in. The Test E I have is just ridiculous, despite my best efforts. I may have to just toss it and grab the Cyp.
Is it your Test E Raw or finished oils?

Anyone end up with their parabolan/hex having two different colors? Ordered one kit and it's hella dark, a reshipped kit that was originally missing came in way lighter. I guess the longer the ester the darker the color...? I thought it was strictly heat related how it turns out.
View attachment 250575
My buddy who brews said tren color is always heat related. Higher/ longer the heat, the darker the tren. Funny how its out there that the darker the tren, the better it is.... so buddy just pours on the heat till it looks like maple syrup!

Guys, I brew testo P from Qingdao Sigma with MCT Oil 60/40 | Coconut-Derived C8 & C10, %1 BA %15BB, very fast to filter with mct oil. the consistency is thin like water, no collapse is seen.I hope it's painless, I'll do the first injection tomorrow

Attachments

• testop.jpeg
    testop.jpeg
    76 KB · Views: 57
How much MCT are you using? 1:1 ratio? My homebrew Test E from their raws is some of the most painful gear I've used in over two decades.
I thinks it's best to steer clear of test enanthate and stick with cypionate. Whatever has happened regarding the production or quality control of enanthate production makes it too great of a risk unless you like granulomas.

Twenty years ago, enanthate was the choice for smooth pain free test but now it's the main source of lumps and pain.

Is it your Test E Raw or finished oils?
QSC raw Test E, brewed by me. I've been doing this for over 20 years and have tried every trick in the book. Nothing works. The best solution I've found is simply diluting it 1:1 with sterile oil. That makes it somewhat manageable, though still pretty unpleasant.

I thinks it's best to steer clear of test enanthate and stick with cypionate. Whatever has happened regarding the production or quality control of enanthate production makes it too great of a risk unless you like granulomas.

Twenty years ago, enanthate was the choice for smooth pain free test but now it's the main source of lumps and pain.
Agreed. I mistakenly thought the issue had been resolved.

Maybe it's a good thing shipping hasn't started... Getting alot of friends asking about Semaglutide lol...

It's been a while since i've checked up on this thread, and i've scanned that last 50 pages or so looking for pricelists, but for some reason i'm not seeing any orals listed anymore? Are pressed tabs out of style now? Maybe i'm just missing something here, anyone have insight on this?

It's been a while since i've checked up on this thread, and i've scanned that last 50 pages or so looking for pricelists, but for some reason i'm not seeing any orals listed anymore? Are pressed tabs out of style now? Maybe i'm just missing something here, anyone have insight on this?
QDS stopped producing them.