Qingdao Sigma Chemical Co., Ltd (International, US, EU, Canada and Australia domestic

Yep, they don’t produce oral tabs anymore. I think he still has leftovers for sarms and things like epistane/clomid, but no regular AAS orals.

Huh, that seems like a pretty drastic change to the product line. Any idea why? If this has already been discussed, feel free to point me to the page(s) of discussion

It's been a while since i've checked up on this thread, and i've scanned that last 50 pages or so looking for pricelists, but for some reason i'm not seeing any orals listed anymore? Are pressed tabs out of style now? Maybe i'm just missing something here, anyone have insight on this?
Only few ones left. leftover tabs are discounted, prices are $10-$20 per box.
We stopped producing tabs.

@Qingdao Sigma Chemicals

Can you explain what this is about?
I thought I should ask before making payment.

CPT: You need to arrange the carrier as well as the delivery place, and you need to do the import customs clearance in the destination port, and pay the import duty as well as any other destination port fees.

Has anyone tried the sustanon 250? How is the pip?

Decided to give QSC oils a try since I’ll be ordering from the only source that is offering peptides like TIRZEPATIDE at an awesome price. I’ve been skeptical about quality bcuz of how ridiculously cheap 10 vials is.

Anyone who can share experience blood or labs please do

Has anyone tried the sustanon 250? How is the pip?

Decided to give QSC oils a try since I’ll be ordering from the only source that is offering peptides like TIRZEPATIDE at an awesome price. I’ve been skeptical about quality bcuz of how ridiculously cheap 10 vials is.

Anyone who can share experience blood or labs please do
the sust is g2g no pip at all

Placed two international orders, one on the 2nd and another on the 9th. I’m assuming they both went out at the same time and I received my first order yesterday.

Don’t understand why they wouldn’t deliver both packs at the same time but I’m satisfied with my order

Thanks QSC

EDIT: my first order was HGH and BAC water, second order was primo, but reading some old posts most are saying that the primo has very thin viscosity. Looking through his price list I can’t even find BAC water anymore, so I think QSC might’ve combined the primo and HGH into one order and sent it out. Not to sure about this, should probably email him about it

Last edited:

Sponsors

Latest posts