Qingdao Sigma Chemical Co., Ltd (International, US, EU, Canada and Australia domestic

I read back a few pages and I know you said oils are planned to USA warehouse soon. Raws planned domestic USA too?

I gotta put in another order for DHB soon for my next cycle. Been running QSC’s @ 300mg a week for almost 2 months and I prefer it over tren now. I’m blowing past my PR’s and definitely the fullest and leanest I’ve ever been. As long as I heat it up prior to injection I get no PIP whatsoever. Also been on QSC’s test cyp for 6 months at TRT dose (150mg/week) or slightly higher(on cycle) and it’s been great too.

Got my payment confirmed on the 11th so hoping I get tracking soon, fingers crossed.

After the great quality of my last order I've been fucking amped for this one lol

Just put my email over need tb500 bpc157 and will try little mt2 still waiting on my ordering it’s been shipped but wish I added this with it to dying for The peptides now

QSC raw Test E, brewed by me. I've been doing this for over 20 years and have tried every trick in the book. Nothing works. The best solution I've found is simply diluting it 1:1 with sterile oil. That makes it somewhat manageable, though still pretty unpleasant.
I made my first ever test e batch with Qsc raws a while ago. Everything was fine. Waited about 6 months and decided to brew the rest of my e raws. The first batch was flawless. This batch is very pippy and causes large knots. What a waste.