Qingdao Sigma Chemical Co., Ltd (International, US, EU, Canada and Australia domestic

I still don't know if I want to homebrew... If I did it would just be mast...
I mostly started doing because of the reactions i was having to premade gear. Every time i buy from a source i basically cant run it because i get swelling, fever, etc. It is cheaper obviously but not that much cheaper then qsc vials. Its really easy tho. Just time consuming. I can make a 100ml for like 40$ on average depending on the compound

I mostly started doing because of the reactions i was having to premade gear. Every time i buy from a source i basically cant run it because i get swelling, fever, etc. It is cheaper obviously but not that much cheaper then qsc vials. Its really easy tho. Just time consuming. I can make a 100ml for like 40$ on average depending on the compound
yea. I just look at it and I dont know if it is worth my time. I think I have enough about 18 vials of mast. Even if I started running 800mg / week cycles of mast that should last me 3 cycles

yea. I just look at it and I dont know if it is worth my time. I think I have enough about 18 vials of mast. Even if I started running 800mg / week cycles of mast that should last me 3 cycles
The main expense is not time but initial investment. Then making a cycle or your yearly trt is a meter of couple of hours and as @Ridethelightningbarefoot said you control every aspect of the concoction. Strength, solvents, carrier oil. And you can be extra anal about it and double filter per example

Has anyone had any problems with Testosterone Cypionate powder? Yesterday I made 20 vials of 250mg/ml using 2% BA and 18% BB, and next day they crystallized which has never happened to me in the past with any Testosterone powder. I wanted to know if it also happens to you that Test Cyp crystallizes.

I also take advantage of leaving another good review, I have been their customer for more than 2 years and this time too the package arrived 35 days after the order was placed, GH as always excellent quality, now I am trying them trestolone MENT 50mg per day let's see how it works.

Problems with Test E started somewhere in 2008 if I remember correctly. I had raw Test E from 2004 and it was pip free even when I brew the last batch at 2019. Something either changed in the production procedure that doesn't impact the final product when it's used in a short amount of time or the underground gets "Grade B" product that doesn't cut it for pharma.

Either way Test C or Test D are viable alternatives for long ester Test
Really strange that my bayer test e never gave me any pip

And this right here is why I homebrew
Is this what happens ? I had 2 vials years ago from another seller of test cypionate that would crash and never stay uncrashed. I was happy with the bloodwork so I just reheated them on the coffee warmer every injection...pinned my vg with a 25x1 needle. I just manned up and indured the pain but it did make a big knot several times that took a week to go away. I though it was crystallizing again in my vg. Lol it was test 250 cyp.

Sponsors

Latest posts