Qingdao Sigma Chemical Co., Ltd (International, US, EU, Canada and Australia domestic

Ok, the Test e oil makes me insane pip!
Secone shot in my best spots, terrible.
Had Sesam before and this was soooo smooth and good.
Duno if it r other raws, oil or both.

Very common with test e raws. Literally 2 pages worth of the same feedback just a few pages back. All Test e raws have been causing this for a long time from all sources.

For the life of me I don’t understand why anyone wants testosterone enanthate in 2023. Cypionate is close enough with no PIP.
Why y’all still messing with Enanthate?

@Millard why has my like button disappeared in this thread and some others but it’s still present in some other threads? I sent a message to admin but never received a reply. Thanks

For the life of me I don’t understand why anyone wants testosterone enanthate in 2023. Cypionate is close enough with no PIP.
just to understand, why cyp should be free of all production problems?
for easter per se, or because carrier oil is different and less prone to give problems?

@Millard why has my like button disappeared in this thread and some others but it’s still present in some other threads? I sent a message to admin but never received a reply. Thanks
It'd part of the new user ranking system. You have to have enough posts/interaction with posts to have the like button in the source threads

just to understand, why cyp should be free of all production problems?
for easter per se, or because carrier oil is different and less prone to give problems?
I have no idea what happened with Enanthate raws a few years ago but ever since it seems to be a non stop issue. Across multiple countries and vendors. Enanthate and cypionate are close enough to just avoid enanthate altogether until they figure out a new source for raws.

What's the difference between Test C and Test E?
Different half life. It’s so similar that they are basically interchangeable though.

I don’t get it either. Every thread I go to it seems people are writing about the crazy pip from Test E. If Test cyp is so similar I wouldn’t even risk it till there’s months of positive feedback again about test E having no pip.

Different half life. It’s so similar that they are basically interchangeable though.

I don’t get it either. Every thread I go to it seems people are writing about the crazy pip from Test E. If Test cyp is so similar I wouldn’t even risk it till there’s months of positive feedback again about test E having no pip.

Agreed, fuck it it would take a year or more of pip free enanthate reports for me to even consider using enanthate

It’s the E raws. I’ve been using MCT oil and never had issues with it in particular, but this E is rough. I have found cutting it with filtered MCT helps a lot. I brought it down from 250mg/mL down to 200mg and it’s helped a decent amount so far.

I’d still rather just have Cyp but I have several kits of E left and I’m stubborn and would rather dispose of them in my body than the trash XD

why not mate? test e can be taken up to 400mgs per mL more flexible majority of pip comes down to the brewer. cyp is good at 200mg max 250mg per mL.

Cyp is generally at american themed due to TRT dispensing international uses sustanon and test e majority.