Qingdao Sigma Chemical Co., Ltd (International, US, EU, Canada and Australia domestic

best way to store raws for usage?ziplock bags?
Someone had posted earlier they stored vacuum sealed testosterone in his freezer for over 10 years and it was still full potency. ziplock bags will work for shorter durations but protect from light and heat.

why not mate? test e can be taken up to 400mgs per mL more flexible majority of pip comes down to the brewer. cyp is good at 200mg max 250mg per mL.

Cyp is generally at american themed due to TRT dispensing international uses sustanon and test e majority.
Uh...because it has been causing major pip? If you need high concentration gear, test decanoate is a better bet at this point.

Good morning all,

I had promised to post any developments after my less than stellar experience working with Tracy in early 2022. At that time I was out a bit over $2000 after receiving a mislabeled product and having some unexpected customs issues. The back and forth is all public record, but is not terribly important now.

As an update, on November 28th, @Qingdao Sigma Chemicals reached out to me via email with the intent to come to an agreement and make me whole. Although they would not offer the refund that we had initially discussed in case of issue in late 2021, they offered store credit equal to the outstanding balance owed, and I proposed that I could sell this credit to someone else to effectively be reimbursed. They agreed this would be fine.

As of 1 or 2 weeks ago, the buyer of my credit has received their product and therefore I consider any debt that had been owed over the last several months to be paid in full. The rep here did not ask me to make this post, nor was it in any way a requirement for being reimbursed, however I do believe that there is an obligation by all parties to be honest in the case of disputes like this.

Our matter should now be considered resolved.

Thanks,
Deus

best way to store raws for usage?ziplock bags?
I have heard of vacuum sealing powder in zip lock bags, the powder is inside another bag obviously, then freezing. However, I have brewed test C from 12 years ago which I used for my trt and had blood taken and the potency is still accurate. I just stored it inside my bedroom closet, out of heat and light.

Good morning all,

I had promised to post any developments after my less than stellar experience working with Tracy in early 2022. At that time I was out a bit over $2000 after receiving a mislabeled product and having some unexpected customs issues. The back and forth is all public record, but is not terribly important now.

As an update, on November 28th, @Qingdao Sigma Chemicals reached out to me via email with the intent to come to an agreement and make me whole. Although they would not offer the refund that we had initially discussed in case of issue in late 2021, they offered store credit equal to the outstanding balance owed, and I proposed that I could sell this credit to someone else to effectively be reimbursed. They agreed this would be fine.

As of 1 or 2 weeks ago, the buyer of my credit has received their product and therefore I consider any debt that had been owed over the last several months to be paid in full. The rep here did not ask me to make this post, nor was it in any way a requirement for being reimbursed, however I do believe that there is an obligation by all parties to be honest in the case of disputes like this.

Our matter should now be considered resolved.

Thanks,
Deus
BUT, BUT, BUT