Qingdao Sigma Chemical Co., Ltd (International, US, EU, Canada and Australia domestic

You wrote all this and still think I’m the one extruding verbal diarrhea? Okay.

Plus ya know, I simply stated that this is yet another piece of evidence that his stuff is legit, and you jumped on it with a “nuh uh” comment. So why would I block you?

Peace.
I understand that your trial subscription to hooked on phonics may lead to challenges when it comes to digesting posts of greater than 100 words, but in this case the term 'verbal diarrhea' refers more so to the quality of the post rather than volume. It's the quality of your comments that resemble poo, volume of shit is yet to be determined.

Also worth noting that at no point did you ever make the statement that this is "yet another piece of evidence that his stuff is legit". Your statement was "Just goes to show how much credibility that whole teso drama had behind it." That's a dumb statement because the purity of one's Primobolan Acetate raws has no bearing on the purity or accurate labeling of exotic dietary aides.

Again, I encourage rational discourse if you're capable of herding the worms in your brains towards producing a coherent thought, but as a gentle reminder, it only makes you look more and more fucking dumb every time you spew this nonsense.

I understand that your trial subscription to hooked on phonics may lead to challenges when it comes to digesting posts of greater than 100 words, but in this case the term 'verbal diarrhea' refers more so to the quality of the post rather than volume. It's the quality of your comments that resemble poo, volume of shit is yet to be determined.

Also worth noting that at no point did you ever make the statement that this is "yet another piece of evidence that his stuff is legit". Your statement was "Just goes to show how much credibility that whole teso drama had behind it." That's a dumb statement because the purity of one's Primobolan Acetate raws has no bearing on the purity or accurate labeling of exotic dietary aides.

Again, I encourage rational discourse if you're capable of herding the worms in your brains towards producing a coherent thought, but as a gentle reminder, it only makes you look more and more fucking dumb every time you spew this nonsense.
You were right, I should ignore you.