Qingdao Sigma Chemical Co., Ltd (International, US, EU, Canada and Australia domestic

If people are wondering about deca raws or Primo raws, you can search this thread for the keyword of your choice and see the answer to the last time somebody asked the question a few hours earlier. Most likely the answer hasn't changed in a few hours.

If people are wondering about deca raws or Primo raws, you can search this thread for the keyword of your choice and see the answer to the last time somebody asked the question a few hours earlier. Most likely the answer hasn't changed in a few hours.
no, thats too hard. Things can change every minute.

Now tell me @Disarmer.... Where are you keeping the raws?

Where do I read about these new rules? Or is asking about the rules considered a violation of the rules? :D
I think it's about the minimum number of posts before posting in steroid underground, required introduction etc...

Here:

Do you have right now tren oil in stock usa?
I think it's about the minimum number of posts before posting in steroid underground, required introduction etc...

Here:

Hey everyone- I figured I'd ask here since you all probably have the best sources on this subject matter. What is the legality/enforcement surrounding purchasing Test and HCG from our sources? In my case it is for personal use only, so no intent to distribute. My understanding is that if they catch a package with drugs at the border (or even internally), it simply gets confiscated and they forward you a letter, but more or less it can be ignored and there is no real way for them to pursue the matter further legally? I'd love it if people could send me or respond with links or something like that. Sorry for the off topic post.

to make this relevant to this thread- never had issues getting things from this source, and have continued to have great results with their products, even months later. did bloodwork a few weeks back, on 200 Test E my test levels were 1200 at trough.

Hey everyone- I figured I'd ask here since you all probably have the best sources on this subject matter. What is the legality/enforcement surrounding purchasing Test and HCG from our sources? In my case it is for personal use only, so no intent to distribute. My understanding is that if they catch a package with drugs at the border (or even internally), it simply gets confiscated and they forward you a letter, but more or less it can be ignored and there is no real way for them to pursue the matter further legally? I'd love it if people could send me or respond with links or something like that. Sorry for the off topic post.

to make this relevant to this thread- never had issues getting things from this source, and have continued to have great results with their products, even months later. did bloodwork a few weeks back, on 200 Test E my test levels were 1200 at trough.
The answer will depend on your country laws and how strict they are, and the lines used to deliver your country.