Qingdao Sigma Chemical Co., Ltd (International, US, EU, Canada and Australia domestic

Nope, I literally just messaged "Tracy" and I was told there are still no new updates. Keep in mind my order was placed in October lol... This is getting a bit ridiculous.
Very sad to hear you have ordered in October, Nobody from Canada has recieved a reship package yet. Wonder where the dilemma stems from.

Very sad to hear you have ordered in October, Nobody from Canada has recieved a reship package yet. Wonder where the dilemma stems from.

I could have sworn there were 1 or 2 posts about reship orders landing, but could very well just be bullshit. I can see this easily turning into another "Fuck you no order for you" situation.

Most of Canadian reship orders arrived to Canada, and will be delivered end of this month.

And for every motherfucker bitching about ETA for Canada reship, I hope you never contact me again for any order and go back using CA domestic sources.
They will be delivered next week
damn why motherfuckers be bitching when Tracy explicitly said everyone would have their packs 1-3 weeks ago :eek:

I wonder how much $$ is piling up in a Moroccan bank account right now waitin' for this "soon" to stop sounding believable

Reship order shipped at end of January just hit the states, line is moving super fucking fast right now for the domestic us reship.
Did you get two diff tracking numbers? I was also at the end of jan, jw because i have the usps tracking number and it just has said “shipping label prepared”

Did you get two diff tracking numbers? I was also at the end of jan, jw because i have the usps tracking number and it just has said “shipping label prepared”
Nah I actually ordered one that shipped the 30th and a separate order that shipped the first of Feb.
The first one is moving the second one is still in the ship prepared stage

damn why motherfuckers be bitching when Tracy explicitly said everyone would have their packs 1-3 weeks ago :eek:

I wonder how much $$ is piling up in a Moroccan bank account right now waitin' for this "soon" to stop sounding believable

"Guaranteed Delivery".............MAYBE :rolleyes:

If anything watching this play out should be interesting lol.

Responding to emails quickly, is the only thing Canadians are praising the reship service for, until the packages arrive.

Once the packages arrive we will post proof, but at this point I suggest nobody order Canadian reship service until somebody shows proof of a package being received, which is very reasonable since some of these outstanding orders are nearly 4 months old. We aren't here to protect a sources reputation, we are here to protect one another.

We shouldn't avoid putting a source under scrutiny in fear of being ripped off, the faster we recieved our reship orders: the faster we shut the fuck up.

Nah I actually ordered one that shipped the 30th and a separate order that shipped the first of Feb.
The first one is moving the second one is still in the ship prepared stage
Thanks bro. Was my first order with them, so once it changes from prepared shes movin? Im just pumped to come off this cruise

For Canada reship orders, time of transportation cannot be garanteed. As far as customers know this from now on, and aware that it can take up to 3-4 months in worst cases, then customers are free to choose what suits them, they can order domestic or with China Post and pay for the insurance (or not).

The Canada line is very particular since it takes 1-2 weeks to do the grouping of big parcels of 20-50kg each, then it's shipped, transits by 2 other countries, which makes the processing time and delivery long, but customs clearance easy. It's not direct like China Post, and China Post even it's direct, it takes often 1-2 months.

We have delivered more than 30 customers with their parcels via reship, including few ones who posted their review here like Disarmer, Deus etc...

We also stocked twice the Canadian domestic warehouse with HGH, with more than 1500 kits this last time, so yes, the Canada reship exists, it works, it's safe, it's 100% garanteed, but it's slow. You can't have all..

If you have been waiting for so long, then we are sorry about this, we are frustrated as well because of the delays, I think we hadn't enough experience with this line to announce a realistic ETA, so please wait patiently, we garantee that your parcels will get delivered, and you will all get your parcels and tracking numbers as soon as the warehouse receives the grouping packages.

For next orders, if your parcels are less than 2kg, choose China Post, if your parcels are big, and you are ready to wait and prefer safety over speed, then the Canada reship service is highly recommanded.

For Canada reship orders, time of transportation cannot be garanteed. As far as customers know this from now on, and aware that it can take up to 3-4 months in worst cases, then customers are free to choose what suits them, they can order domestic or with China Post and pay for the insurance (or not).

The Canada line is very particular since it takes 1-2 weeks to do the grouping of big parcels of 20-50kg each, then it's shipped, transits by 2 other countries, which makes the processing time and delivery long, but customs clearance easy. It's not direct like China Post, and China Post even it's direct, it takes often 1-2 months.

We have delivered more than 30 customers with their parcels via reship, including few ones who posted their review here like Disarmer, Deus etc...

We also stocked twice the Canadian domestic warehouse with HGH, with more than 1500 kits this last time, so yes, the Canada reship exists, it works, it's safe, it's 100% garanteed, but it's slow. You can't have all..

If you have been waiting for so long, then we are sorry about this, we are frustrated as well because of the delays, I think we hadn't enough experience with this line to announce a realistic ETA, so please wait patiently, we garantee that your parcels will get delivered, and you will all get your parcels and tracking numbers as soon as the warehouse receives the grouping packages.

For next orders, if your parcels are less than 2kg, choose China Post, if your parcels are big, and you are ready to wait and prefer safety over speed, then the Canada reship service is highly recommanded.
tbh you could've given a worse response but I hope you get nimbus his order soon. Crazy to think 30 other customers have gotten their orders in months past but he's been waiting since October

China line to Canada is no better, ordered in nov and pack in customs since mid Dec, not looking promising. I paid for insurance, and will have Canada reship service used since it’s likely seized, but if it’s taking 3-4 months for that, now we’re talking 6-8 months for packs to land, if they do. Can domestic warehouse service is great tho, just wish it had more options !!

I'm also waiting.
I understand the situation but was told 30.
Then 60.
The next week.

Now 3-4mos
Bit frustrated. Hgh came and gone yet I still wait.

Wish I would of just used old method but was kinda told this was better.

Learning experience.

can the eu customers order gh from the international warehouse like the americans can or can we only order from the eu warehouse?