Qingdao Sigma Chemical Co., Ltd (International, US, EU, Canada and Australia domestic

Since it's the first time I hear about it, it won't be a popular one, let's stick to semaglutide and tirzepatide, I think they already do a great job
well, it is pretty new and still in phase II trials, thats why it is not well known.
same as some time ago.. semaglutide was the hot shit and suddently tirzepatide entered the room and semaglutide went second tier...

well, it is pretty new and still in phase II trials, thats why it is not well known.
same as some time ago.. semaglutide was the hot shit and suddently tirzepatide entered the room and semaglutide went second tier...
Little scary though without the phase 3 results. Novo's attempt at messing with glucagon failed because of some pretty serious side effects. Hopefully Lilly figured out how to best hit all three without making things go haywire.

I’ve seen some others mentioned in my research. Curious for the future!

Mazdutide

Pemvidutide

Cagrilintide

Bimagrumab

Humanin peptides halflife is 30 minutes. So you'd probably be splitting that dosage into multiple times a day. Not sure how some people using it twice a week would notice any benefits from it other than that day.
This is more of a question than a statement. I always wonder when people bring up short half lives.

1) what is the minimum serum amount that is needed for effect? Wouldn’t it be possible that even 1/32 or less of the original dose still circulation has a therapeutic effect?

2) Just because the amount of the substance has been eliminated, does that mean the down stream effects are gone as well? Think about pushing a car. You can push for 30 seconds and then the car keeps rolling for a while after that, right? Edit: I think that would be substance specific. Some things, like testosterone, have a direct effect. Others, like HGH, have more down stream effects even once the HGH has been metabolized.

This is more of a question than a statement. I always wonder when people bring up short half lives.

1) what is the minimum serum amount that is needed for effect? Wouldn’t it be possible that even 1/32 or less of the original dose still circulation has a therapeutic effect?

2) Just because the amount of the substance has been eliminated, does that mean the down stream effects are gone as well? Think about pushing a car. You can push for 30 seconds and then the car keeps rolling for a while after that, right? Edit: I think that would be substance specific. Some things, like testosterone, have a direct effect. Others, like HGH, have more down stream effects even once the HGH has been metabolized.
Well I'd suggest your questions to my post be directed towards the people doing the animal research, doing the daily injections, bi-weekly, etc, and the way they dictated their dosing/injection protocol.

I'll bring up half lives of compounds everyday of the week when it comes to anabolics. Because it's a factual statement at that point. Questioning a questionable compound that has no human testing is moot as far as down stream effects, because there's no test to back up said statement as per the residual effects and duration of them.

I'm merely assisting someone with a question they asked per dosing guidelines and the fact "they" couldn't find any information.

What do you know of Humanin, it's duration of effect, half life vs residual, effectual human dosage?