Qingdao Sigma Chemical Co., Ltd (International, US, EU, Canada and Australia domestic

Both points are valid, but where as Semaglutide is a GLP1 antagonist, Tirzepatide is a Dual GLP1 antagonist. It's pricey, but seems to be more effective. I've lost 35lbs since the end of October. I am willing to try Sema, since I can get more for my money, but at this point I can afford Tirzepatide and I know it works. Even at QSC's price point it is still cheaper than pharma. I have both in my little fridge at the moment.
Your lose 35 with QSC’s Tirzepatide? Any sides?

hi, any plan to produce DSIP and epitalon at higher dosages?
currently DSIP 2mg (maybe 5mg?) and epitalon 10mg (20 or 30mg?)

Reship order shipped at end of January just hit the states, line is moving super fucking fast right now for the domestic us reship.

Nope, I literally just messaged "Tracy" and I was told there are still no new updates. Keep in mind my order was placed in October lol... This is getting a bit ridiculous.

From what I hear there are quite a few other guys in your exact situation and I'm guessing the outcome will not be favourable for those who ordered!

This "service" had me excited to brew again, but I'll just stick with local options and not get ripped off.