Qingdao Sigma Chemical Co., Ltd (International, US, EU, Canada and Australia domestic

Very sad to hear you have ordered in October, Nobody from Canada has recieved a reship package yet. Wonder where the dilemma stems from.

I could have sworn there were 1 or 2 posts about reship orders landing, but could very well just be bullshit. I can see this easily turning into another "Fuck you no order for you" situation.

My parcel has arrived in Canada and has been processed through customs, and it will be here by next week (China Post). I've been ordering from QSC for over a year now. The start of last year there was still some lockdown going on so shipping was very slow. For a while now the shipping has been great and reliable though and very fast even via China Post. The product has always been reliable and great in my personal experience as well. Will attach pictures when I receive my parcel next week.

My parcel has arrived in Canada and has been processed through customs, and it will be here by next week (China Post). I've been ordering from QSC for over a year now. The start of last year there was still some lockdown going on so shipping was very slow. For a while now the shipping has been great and reliable though and very fast even via China Post. The product has always been reliable and great in my personal experience as well. Will attach pictures when I receive my parcel next week.
Crazy
Waiting since Nov.
Told 3-6 Mos. Now.
At this point I would just be happy if it even arrived.

Everything prior was great.
This has become a nightmare.

When you don't know when it will arrive you have to keep making small local orders.

Communication good though.

I’ve been waiting for my pack stuck at a USPS partner facility for what’s more than a week now, and about a month total waiting on this pack. Anyone else?

I’ve been waiting for my pack stuck at a USPS partner facility for what’s more than a week now, and about a month total waiting on this pack. Anyone else?
It’s slow at the moment. It’ll get there. I ordered December 6th. Nothing happened until February 3rd. It cleared customs this week and is finally on its way. Should be here next week. Give it some time.

Ordered 2 packages because I added more stuff.

But seems like both of these packages t/a are 2 weeks Dom reship(2 sepadare orders) It was delayed from CNY too.

That's where mine is at. Took 4-5 weeks for my first order. My second is at a partner facility now. Usually takes up to a week or so to get sorted through