Qingdao Sigma Chemical Co., Ltd (International, US, EU, Canada and Australia domestic

Not really
MCT isn't a reason for pip
the products that have pip is because of the raw or high concentration.
Most of users will report pip free oils and we have been on MCT since June ~ (half year now)
Or they are injecting it like it’s a peptide. Inject slowly, I’ve had test e, mct, 600 mg total gear in a shot and zero pip. Inject slow !!!!

From what I hear there are quite a few other guys in your exact situation and I'm guessing the outcome will not be favourable for those who ordered!

This "service" had me excited to brew again, but I'll just stick with local options and not get ripped off.
my order was nov 6 th hgh so i am waiting on hgh that been out of refrigeration since 3 months and now being told oh i don t no when you’ll get it that’s your problem we’ll take the hgh when i lands in canada when and in canada toss it

but i have a feeling it will just be resold to another unsuspecting canada domestic customer there needs to be some accountability here this should not be happening to members and i no tracy is just a rep not the owner and most likely has no say in the matter but 3 months come on no offer off refund nothing and am told this is not a few members it’s actually quite a few but everyone’s is scared to speak up ( NO SOUP FOR YOU

my order was nov 6 th hgh so i am waiting on hgh that been out of refrigeration since 3 months and now being told oh i don t no when you’ll get it that’s your problem we’ll take the hgh when i lands in canada when and in canada toss it
Maybe @Qingdao Sigma Chemicals will reimburse you for testing it via Janoshik. Would be good for other clients waiting 4+ months for their GH to know if they should anticipate notable degradation. Additionally it would be generally good information to have regarding medium/longterm storage of Lyophilized HGH at room temperature.

Peptides price list will change from the next month, with the restock, many prices will be raised due to the increasing cost, so if you wanna take advantage from actual prices, you still have about 3 weeks
Is it possible to pre-order peptides that are out of stock for the lower price now?

Maybe @Qingdao Sigma Chemicals will reimburse you for testing it via Janoshik. Would be good for other clients waiting 4+ months for their GH to know if they should anticipate notable degradation. Additionally it would be generally good information to have regarding medium/longterm storage of Lyophilized HGH at room temperature.
If not mixed it can be left out of the fridge for at least a year. At least Ive done a test on a old batch of hgh I had in a drawer room temp nearly over a year and came back fine. Not Q hgh but another from a source a few years back.

the point is this and every other order that’s 60 and 90 days and nothing showing up should have been made right but absolutely no attempt was made in fact there was comments made to people that were complaining to go back to ordering domestic with is bullshit

If not mixed it can be left out of the fridge for at least a year. At least Ive done a test on a old batch of hgh I had in a drawer room temp nearly over a year and came back fine. Not Q hgh but another from a source a few years back.
Nice, have you shared the test report on Meso?

the point is this and every other order that’s 60 and 90 days and nothing showing up should have been made right but absolutely no attempt was made in fact there was comments made to people that were complaining to go back to ordering domestic with is bullshit
Also have hgh I'm waiting on since Nov.

but i have a feeling it will just be resold to another unsuspecting canada domestic customer there needs to be some accountability here this should not be happening to members and i no tracy is just a rep not the owner and most likely has no say in the matter but 3 months come on no offer off refund nothing and am told this is not a few members it’s actually quite a few but everyone’s is scared to speak up ( NO SOUP FOR YOU

Yah I'd say it's a good bet you guys won't be getting what you ordered and a few months from now there will be some bullshit excuse as to why then it will be a "reship again only" situation with zero chance of refunds. From what I hear there is a lot of other people caught up in this who are afraid of being ratted on by the rep so they're not saying anything openly and that's just wrong.

Yah I'd say it's a good bet you guys won't be getting what you ordered and a few months from now there will be some bullshit excuse as to why then it will be a "reship again only" situation with zero chance of refunds. From what I hear there is a lot of other people caught up in this who are afraid of being ratted on by the rep so they're not saying anything openly and that's just wrong.
and this is specifically our Canadian brothers?

Sponsors

Latest posts