Qingdao Sigma Chemical Co., Ltd (International, US, EU, Canada and Australia domestic

I placed my first order On August 12 using the reship method. I ordered
-multiple peptides
-pharmaceuticals
-Raws
-A couple of injectable oils

I would rate my experience as followed:
-Communications 10 out of 10
-Shipping from China to US 10 out of 10
- it took approximately a week and a half to get to the US
-Shipping from US warehouse to final destination 2 out of 10
- At no fault of QSC, once my shipment arrived in the United States it took almost 5 weeks to get delivered to my house. It took three days to arrive from the West Coast to a major metropolitan area that was literally 30 minutes from my house. From there they bounce the shipment back-and-forth between three FedEx stations for five weeks. I had to call FedEx every single day and get QSC to pester them to get them to deliver my package. if you were wondering why I just didn't go pick it up myself since it is shipped FedEx express, they are not allowed to hand it to me in person it must be delivered to the final destination or at least that was the BS they told me.
-Packaging 11 out of 10:
-The raws were in individual Ziplock baggies and all of them were placed in a larger Ziplock baggy.
-Oils were in a Ziploc bag that seemed to be vacuum sealed and then wrapped in bubble wrap and then taped with packaging tape
- All pills were in little plastic bottles that were sealed and then placed in a bag
- Peptides were in a nice carton that were separated with dividers and then shrink wrapped.
-all of these items were placed in a foil bag that was vacuum sealed and then placed in a box with packaging material and the box was completely taped so that no cardboard could be exposed to outside elements or if any leakage was to happen from the inside.
-Visual inspection of all items lead me to believe that there were no floaters, no stringers and everything was dissolved, and nothing crashed, and all raws had no foreign substances in them.

Only thing that I did not do was physically count tabs that I ordered, but they looked like a 100 count.

I will be providing two maybe three blood work tests over the next couple months. As I will be using QSC's test and Deca, Var, Peg MGF, IGF and HGH and sermaglutide. It will be interesting to see how my blood work compares to my last cycle using my normal supplier.

TxHero

Wanted to post a quick update.

I had placed another order of HGH and it arrived much quicker. I used the International reship to the US again. Just like before packaging and communication was spot on.

I have been using QSC's test, deca, peg mgf, var and HGH through different phases of my cycle.

I did bloodwork around wk5 and wk11. I will get those results posted in the next day or two with dosages.

My only criticism is on the rubber stoppers, but definitely not a reason to not order again:

- The rubber stoppers used for the oils, sometimes have a cyclone indention and I have to use a Q-tip to get into the indentations to make sure it's sterile.

- The rubber stoppers that are used for the peptides I have noticed that you have to align the needle just right before pushing it through or it will get caught on the sides, and not penetrate into the vile, which prevents you from drawing the peptide, and just as importantly, dulls the insulin needle.

This is more of an inconvenience, and I get it. To provide product at this low-cost. Some of the materials cannot be high-end.

Keep up the good work!

TxHero

Ordered December 6th reshipped. Just got delivered right now in the USA. Tracking didn’t update from “arrived shipping partner” until February 6th. Once it departed shipping partner it took half a week to get to my house.

From my calculations if i also consider brewing utensils such as oil ba etc QSC injectables are almost as cheap as homebrewing ( only 20% more expensive )

Anybody tried their injectables?

Will a package with 75 vials in it be more risky to order internationally than just 150G of raws due to size and weight?
I'am using NPP, Primo, and Test-C all from qsc at the moment. Just started with the primo and npp.

The test-c i've been using it for ~6 weeks now (tested at 223mg/ml), gives me a little pip though. The primo is on its way to jano for testing.

The only thing I did was filter everything one more time. didnt see any floaters or anything though.

It's always us up north getting shafted lol I blame CBSA for being so thorough.
Yes but it’s up to sources to manage expectations and not make promises of guaranteed deliveries particularly on stated timelines. I suspect this source will ensure all orders are delivered eventually, though, as surely failure to deliver might finally resemble the last nail in the coffin here. Or not. Who knows!

Yes but it’s up to sources to manage expectations and not make promises of guaranteed deliveries particularly on stated timelines. I suspect this source will ensure all orders are delivered eventually, though, as surely failure to deliver might finally resemble the last nail in the coffin here. Or not. Who knows!
For sure man, we wouldn't be having this problem if our custom is a little bit lax like yours down there then customers don't have to go with this gruelingly slow reship service.

Hopefully Chinese Vendors improve their shipping/logistics since there is a huge market in Canada too.

Wanted to post a quick update.

I had placed another order of HGH and it arrived much quicker. I used the International reship to the US again. Just like before packaging and communication was spot on.

I have been using QSC's test, deca, peg mgf, var and HGH through different phases of my cycle.

I did bloodwork around wk5 and wk11. I will get those results posted in the next day or two with dosages.

My only criticism is on the rubber stoppers, but definitely not a reason to not order again:

- The rubber stoppers used for the oils, sometimes have a cyclone indention and I have to use a Q-tip to get into the indentations to make sure it's sterile.

- The rubber stoppers that are used for the peptides I have noticed that you have to align the needle just right before pushing it through or it will get caught on the sides, and not penetrate into the vile, which prevents you from drawing the peptide, and just as importantly, dulls the insulin needle.

This is more of an inconvenience, and I get it. To provide product at this low-cost. Some of the materials cannot be high-end.

Keep up the good work!

TxHero
Even with peptides I reconstitute and draw with an 18g and then back fill the slin pin. Try it sometime and extend the life of your slin pins.

EXTEND LIFE? u mean won't be dull for the 1 time use! working in microbiology you'd be amazed how much germs rain down never mind when have plasma to grow on from previous use! have u seen photos of used pins? I get the planet, but at least use leurlock and switch needles if want to re use syringe. I had a lady next door she was a toxicology prof dying of kidney disease, such a cool lady saw some stuff on tour with howling wolf etc.. ANYWAY she had infections from diabetes/kidney disease and yet refused to not re use here needles! literally bed ridden with infections and wouldn't. lol its like what are we doing here lady, u cant spend all your money before you die, why are u making infections worse! ya antibiotics, ya young and prob fight infection easy BUT trust me each and every small infection, flu etc adds up if saw how frequent EKG are altered, an acute temp carditis, elevated troponin (heart damage) come from run of the mill flu or infections you may be surprised as its upwards of 10%, 40% for some of them....anyhoo just a worrier I guess and seeing it first hand in folks, and when avoidable and costs actual pennies in bulk.

I'am using NPP, Primo, and Test-C all from qsc at the moment. Just started with the primo and npp.

The test-c i've been using it for ~6 weeks now (tested at 223mg/ml), gives me a little pip though. The primo is on its way to jano for testing.

The only thing I did was filter everything one more time. didnt see any floaters or anything though.
Welcome to mct oil. It goes away as you acclimate to it.

my order was nov 6 th hgh so i am waiting on hgh that been out of refrigeration since 3 months and now being told oh i don t no when you’ll get it that’s your problem we’ll take the hgh when i lands in canada when and in canada toss it
That's some good punctuation you got going there buds....

I’m clueless when it comes to brewing ect… how do you filter the finished oils?

Even with peptides I reconstitute and draw with an 18g and then back fill the slin pin. Try it sometime and extend the life of your slin pins.
What....!? Extend the life of your slin pins?

You use them more than once to inject I take it? Very risky, very dangerous. EVERYONE OUT THERE, SLIN PIN, ONE USE THEN DISPOSE.

syringe filter 2micron. better ones available but thats 'easiest' cheapest. unless get into membrane vacuum filter, some large syringe like filters last longer work bit better too. but I am FAR from an expert just what I did way back in the day in the lab for injectables. interesting, did some vet methylene blue which seems to of gained popularity now.

What....!? Extend the life of your slin pins?

You use them more than once to inject I take it? Very risky, very dangerous. EVERYONE OUT THERE, SLIN PIN, ONE USE THEN DISPOSE.
yup, and back file is more for topical stuff and not a practice in medicine for injectables, its not the most sanitary as alot of surface area for stuff to land INSIDE the syringe(esp as cant hold it upside-down which greatly improves sanitation believe it or not), never mind if touch the plunger/set it on dirty counter/exposed to air. the best if want sharper needles if have tuff self heal, best to just use syringes with replaceable needles. yup somestuff is made in a garage somewhere BUT alot are pretty careful, but if there not still shouldn't add MORE... anyhoo back to topic

did u pay extra 20% for reship insurance? otherwise I don't think they reship? thats what I was told, unfortunately I dont think they can update there original post to include current policy re guarantee.

Sponsors

Latest posts